RemedySpot.com

Re: Confused About Salt Loading Instructions

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

My understanding has always been that you only do the salt loading when the detox symptoms become too overwhelming. If the detox becomes reasonable after one salt loading, I don't see the need to do it again. You don't HAVE to do it for 3 days.

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:01 PM, Kate Whitley <poeticrevolution@...> wrote:

My confusion with salt loading is this: once urination begins, when do I salt load again? The instructions say it can be used for a few days. So do I salt load once a day for three days?

On Mar 3, 2012, at 7:37 PM, Hidden Jewel wrote:

Instructions are in the Guide to Supplementing with Iodine which is sent out each week to all members and is available in the group documents. It says to lower your dose of iodine if your detox symptoms are so intense that you need the Salt Loading for more than 3 days.

in AlaskaOn Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 1:39 PM, candyklaudeman <se0n.c0ndy@...> wrote:

I would like to know, is it a number of hours or days?

How does one know when to stop?

Guest guest

If I need to do it for three days, do I do it once a day for three days, or do I do it throughout the day for three days?On Mar 3, 2012, at 8:05 PM, Hidden Jewel wrote:

My understanding has always been that you only do the salt loading when the detox symptoms become too overwhelming. If the detox becomes reasonable after one salt loading, I don't see the need to do it again. You don't HAVE to do it for 3 days.

My confusion with salt loading is this: once urination begins, when do I salt load again? The instructions say it can be used for a few days. So do I salt load once a day for three days?

Instructions are in the Guide to Supplementing with Iodine which is sent out each week to all members and is available in the group documents. It says to lower your dose of iodine if your detox symptoms are so intense that you need the Salt Loading for more than 3 days.

in AlaskaOn Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 1:39 PM, candyklaudeman <se0n.c0ndy@...> wrote:

I would like to know, is it a number of hours or days?

How does one know when to stop?

Guest guest

Read here:

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/drshevin.html

best,

Kathleen

If I need to do it for three days, do I do it once a day for three days, or do I do it throughout the day for three days?

On Mar 3, 2012, at 8:05 PM, Hidden Jewel wrote:

Instructions are in the Guide to Supplementing with Iodine which is sent out each week to all members and is available in the group documents. It says to lower your dose of iodine if your detox symptoms are so intense that you need the Salt Loading for more than 3 days. in Alaska

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 1:39 PM, candyklaudeman <se0n.c0ndy@...> wrote:

I would like to know, is it a number of hours or days? How does one know when to stop?

Guest guest

You can do it daily for three days. Usually that is one or two times a day until copious urination starts.

If you don't get relief from your detox symptoms, then lower your iodine dose. Or try pulse dosing. That is five days on iodine and two days off iodine, for example. Everyone is different, so we just have to experiment on ourselves to see what works best.

Kathleen

If I need to do it for three days, do I do it once a day for three days, or do I do it throughout the day for three days?

Instructions are in the Guide to Supplementing with Iodine which is sent out each week to all members and is available in the group documents. It says to lower your dose of iodine if your detox symptoms are so intense that you need the Salt Loading for more than 3 days. in Alaska

I would like to know, is it a number of hours or days? How does one know when to stop?

Guest guest

Thank you Kathleen and for your responses.Sincerely,KateOn Mar 3, 2012, at 8:40 PM, Kathleen Blake wrote:

You can do it daily for three days. Usually that is one or two times a day until copious urination starts.

If you don't get relief from your detox symptoms, then lower your iodine dose. Or try pulse dosing. That is five days on iodine and two days off iodine, for example. Everyone is different, so we just have to experiment on ourselves to see what works best.

Kathleen

=