RemedySpot.com

Re: Iodine and headaches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Yes Agnes, headaches can be detox. Try the Salt Loading Protocol. Information is in the Guide to Supplementing with Iodine in our files.

Best,

Kathleen

Iodine and headaches

Hi Ladies,I'm doing much better on iodine 12.5 Iodoral. Managing all my symptoms well and started painting my fibrocystic breast with iodine too. Feel much better all around but yesterday started to have headaches, sort of heavy head kind of feeling, like being buzzed from too much wine. Today, I took my magnesium about 30 min ago and am starting to have a headache again. Should I consider this another detox symptom and do salt loading? In my five weeks of using iodine, I didn't have headaches until now.Thank you,Agnes

Guest guest

Agnes,So glad to hear things are looking up! in AlaskaOn Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:17 PM, agnes9971 <agnes9971@...> wrote:

Hi Ladies,

I'm doing much better on iodine 12.5 Iodoral. Managing all my symptoms well and started painting my fibrocystic breast with iodine too. Feel much better all around but yesterday started to have headaches, sort of heavy head kind of feeling, like being buzzed from too much wine. Today, I took my magnesium about 30 min ago and am starting to have a headache again. Should I consider this another detox symptom and do salt loading? In my five weeks of using iodine, I didn't have headaches until now.

Thank you,

Agnes

Guest guest

Thank you, Kathleen. Will do salt loading. By now, I read the salt loading protocol really well, so I know what to do.AgnesSent from my iPadOn Mar 3, 2012, at 8:30 PM, "Kathleen Blake" <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

Yes Agnes, headaches can be detox. Try the Salt Loading Protocol. Information is in the Guide to Supplementing with Iodine in our files.

Best,

Kathleen

Iodine and headaches

Hi Ladies,I'm doing much better on iodine 12.5 Iodoral. Managing all my symptoms well and started painting my fibrocystic breast with iodine too. Feel much better all around but yesterday started to have headaches, sort of heavy head kind of feeling, like being buzzed from too much wine. Today, I took my magnesium about 30 min ago and am starting to have a headache again. Should I consider this another detox symptom and do salt loading? In my five weeks of using iodine, I didn't have headaches until now.Thank you,Agnes

=

Guest guest

Headaches were pretty much the only detox symptom I had and the salt loading

took care of them quickly.

Salt is now my 'go to' whenever I get a headache.

Jaye

>

> Hi Ladies,

>

> I'm doing much better on iodine 12.5 Iodoral. Managing all my symptoms well

and started painting my fibrocystic breast with iodine too. Feel much better all

around but yesterday started to have headaches, sort of heavy head kind of

feeling, like being buzzed from too much wine. Today, I took my magnesium about

30 min ago and am starting to have a headache again. Should I consider this

another detox symptom and do salt loading? In my five weeks of using iodine, I

didn't have headaches until now.

>

> Thank you,

> Agnes

>