RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Liquid iodine forte

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thank you G. Sorry but I don't know whats DMSO. Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!----- Reply message -----From: " gin2c " <gin2c@...><iodine >Subject: Re: Liquid iodine forteDate: Fri, Mar 2, 2012 9:40 am I use SSK iodine but Lugols should work as well. I first paint the nails infected with DMSO then apply the Iodine.If it the fungus is well intrenched you may have to do this daily for months.My new nails came in clear and normal.Good luck,G>> My father seems to have nail fungus on his foot. I just bought liquid iodine forte from Biotics Research. 1 drop has 150mcg iodine. Can I paint his nails with it to cure him? Shall I paint em directly or use coconut oil as base?> > Also, shall I paint my achy fibrocystic breast with it for relief? > > I have never done it before so I need some guidance.> > Thank you,> Agnes>

Guest guest

Hi G,

When you say DMSO are you referring to sulphur?

Re: Liquid iodine forte

I use SSK iodine but Lugols should work as well. I first paint the nails infected with DMSO then apply the Iodine.If it the fungus is well intrenched you may have to do this daily for months.My new nails came in clear and normal.Good luck,G>> My father seems to have nail fungus on his foot. I just bought liquid iodine forte from Biotics Research. 1 drop has 150mcg iodine. Can I paint his nails with it to cure him? Shall I paint em directly or use coconut oil as base?> > Also, shall I paint my achy fibrocystic breast with it for relief? > > I have never done it before so I need some guidance.> > Thank you,> Agnes>

Guest guest

Thanks G,

found this in WIKI: "Use of DMSO in medicine dates from around 1963, when an Oregon Health & Science University Medical School team, headed by Stanley , discovered it could penetrate the skin and other membranes without damaging them and could carry other compounds into a biological system. In medicine, DMSO is predominantly used as a topical analgesic, a vehicle for topical application of pharmaceuticals, as an anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant.[13] Because DMSO increases the rate of absorption of some compounds through organic tissues, including skin, it can be used as a drug delivery system. It is frequently compounded with antifungal medications, enabling them to penetrate not just skin but also toe and fingernails."

I have some white MSM crystals and I am hoping that they will serve the same functions when dissolved in water.

Re: Liquid iodine forte

DMSO (DIMETHYLSULFOXIDE), it helps carry medicine through the skin.It costs about $10 per pint. Acouple of drops on each toe nail is enough. I also rub it on my knees with Lugols.G> >> > My father seems to have nail fungus on his foot. I just bought liquid iodine forte from Biotics Research. 1 drop has 150mcg iodine. Can I paint his nails with it to cure him? Shall I paint em directly or use coconut oil as base?> > > > Also, shall I paint my achy fibrocystic breast with it for relief? > > > > I have never done it before so I need some guidance.> > > > Thank you,> > Agnes> >>