RemedySpot.com

Re: Can bromide symptoms appear late?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I had no issues - no detox symptoms at all until I hit 100 mgs. That was 9 mos to a year after being on 50 mgs. So yes this is how it happens.

Buist, ND HC

Can bromide symptoms appear late?

I've been on iodine and all the companion nutrients for about two months. I began with 12.5mg Iodoral, adding one tablet weekly so that by the end of a month I was taking 50mg daily. During that time, I had minimal symptoms: an occasional headache and the odd body pimple.

This week I was hit simultaneously with piercing, momentary headaches and a pimple on my face that was the size of a 50-cent piece. I salt loaded (and put hot salt-water packs on the pimple several times), and both the pimple and headaches disappeared within 48 hours.

I would suspect bromide detox, except that I was surprised to have it occur after two months on iodine. I'd love to hear the opinions of our moderators.

Thank you so much,

Toni

P.S. In case it's important, I have Hashimoto's and take LDN.

That shows how different we are. I had symptoms at 500mcg!!! The were relieved

with a 2 day break. I am up to 2mg (hoping to get to about 10mg). Symptoms are

not so bad but still having sore boobs and a bad mood!

Not sure if any of that means anything. Maybe I should have started at a higher

dose?

Jo

>

> I had no issues - no detox symptoms at all until I hit 100 mgs. That was 9

mos to a year after being on 50 mgs. So yes this is how it happens.

>

> Buist, ND HC

>

>

> Can bromide symptoms appear late?

>

>

>

>

> I've been on iodine and all the companion nutrients for about two months. I

began with 12.5mg Iodoral, adding one tablet weekly so that by the end of a

month I was taking 50mg daily. During that time, I had minimal symptoms: an

occasional headache and the odd body pimple.

>

> This week I was hit simultaneously with piercing, momentary headaches and a

pimple on my face that was the size of a 50-cent piece. I salt loaded (and put

hot salt-water packs on the pimple several times), and both the pimple and

headaches disappeared within 48 hours.

>

> I would suspect bromide detox, except that I was surprised to have it occur

after two months on iodine. I'd love to hear the opinions of our moderators.

>

> Thank you so much,

> Toni

> P.S. In case it's important, I have Hashimoto's and take LDN.

>

It does show that. That is why there are no rules for how much.

Buist, ND HC

Can bromide symptoms appear late?> > > > > I've been on iodine and all the companion nutrients for about two months. I began with 12.5mg Iodoral, adding one tablet weekly so that by the end of a month I was taking 50mg daily. During that time, I had minimal symptoms: an occasional headache and the odd body pimple.> > This week I was hit simultaneously with piercing, momentary headaches and a pimple on my face that was the size of a 50-cent piece. I salt loaded (and put hot salt-water packs on the pimple several times), and both the pimple and headaches disappeared within 48 hours.> > I would suspect bromide detox, except that I was surprised to have it occur after two months on iodine. I'd love to hear the opinions of our moderators.> > Thank you so much,> Toni > P.S. In case it's important, I have Hashimoto's and take LDN.>

When people at work started to come down with a cough and leaving home sick I decided to up my iodine dosage.... taking about 3- 4 dropper fulls per day .... well, I started to break out .....pimples on my face and even on my scalp and one on my arm!!!!AND, I avoided getting sick!!! "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated"Mahatma GandhiFrom: Jo

<joannehampton@...>iodine Sent: Sun, February 26, 2012 1:53:44 PMSubject: Re: Can bromide symptoms appear late?

That shows how different we are. I had symptoms at 500mcg!!! The were relieved with a 2 day break. I am up to 2mg (hoping to get to about 10mg). Symptoms are not so bad but still having sore boobs and a bad mood!

Not sure if any of that means anything. Maybe I should have started at a higher dose?

Jo

>

> I had no issues - no detox symptoms at all until I hit 100 mgs. That was 9 mos to a year after being on 50 mgs. So yes this is how it happens.

>

> Buist, ND HC

>

>

> Can bromide symptoms appear late?

>

>

>

>

> I've been on iodine and all the companion nutrients for about two months. I began with 12.5mg Iodoral, adding one tablet weekly so that by the end of a month I was taking 50mg daily. During that time, I had minimal symptoms: an occasional headache and the odd body pimple.

>

> This week I was hit simultaneously with piercing, momentary headaches and a pimple on my face that was the size of a 50-cent piece. I salt loaded (and put hot salt-water packs on the pimple several times), and both the pimple and headaches disappeared within 48 hours.

>

> I would suspect bromide detox, except that I was surprised to have it occur after two months on iodine. I'd love to hear the opinions of our moderators.

>

> Thank you so much,

> Toni

> P.S. In case it's important, I have Hashimoto's and take LDN.

>

I seem to get more detox symptoms from taking 45 mg of lugol's than 150mg of iodoral. Anyone else experience that?len From: " Buist, ND HC" <stephaniebnd@...> iodine Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 1:58 PM Subject: Re: Re: Can bromide symptoms appear late?

It does show that. That is why there are no rules for how much.

Buist, ND HC

Can bromide symptoms appear late?> > > > > I've been on iodine and all the companion nutrients for about two months. I began with 12.5mg Iodoral, adding one tablet weekly so that by the end of a month I was taking 50mg daily. During that time, I had minimal symptoms: an occasional headache and the odd body pimple.> > This week I was hit simultaneously with piercing, momentary headaches and a pimple on my face that was the size of a 50-cent piece. I salt loaded (and put hot salt-water packs on the pimple several times), and both the pimple and headaches disappeared within 48 hours.> > I would suspect bromide detox, except that I was surprised to have it occur after two months on iodine. I'd love to hear the opinions of our moderators.> > Thank you so much,> Toni > P.S. In case it's important, I have Hashimoto's and take LDN.>