RemedySpot.com

Re: Adrenal Glandular/Dr Schutze

Rate this topic

Guest guest

They are quite pure and use good quality sources but I'm not sure about having the adrenal cortex - I thought there was part of the adrenal that you are meant to avoid taking.Also, I tried ordering Dr Schutze's detox tinctures but he does not ship to Australia so I am wondering if anyone can suggest some other good ones who might.   

Thanks,On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM, Buist, ND HC <stephaniebnd@...> wrote:

I don't know much about his formulas.

Buist, ND HC

Adrenal Glandular

Is Dr Ron's adrenal glandular formula okay to use?

This is what it says:

Adrenal with Cortex, 250 mg bovine adrenal, 20 mg bovine adrenal cortex and 210 mg bovine liver, freeze-dried, New Zealand, 180 capsules

I've read a few times that there's something you have to avoid in glandulars - I think it was something to do with the cortex bit so I don't know if this is okay or not.

I can get that easily in Australia.   Some of the other places don't ship and I try to avoid magnesium stearate.

I know a lot of WAP folks who use Dr. Ron's. Contact them and ask about your

concerns. I've used some of his other products and have been very pleased.

Linn

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > **

> > I don't know much about his formulas.

> >

> > Buist, ND HC

> >

> >

> > * Adrenal Glandular

> >

> >

> >

> > Is Dr Ron's adrenal glandular formula okay to use?

> >

> > This is what it says:

> >

> > Adrenal with Cortex, 250 mg bovine adrenal, 20 mg bovine adrenal cortex

> > and

> > 210 mg bovine liver, freeze-dried, New Zealand, 180 capsules

> >

> > I've read a few times that there's something you have to avoid in

> > glandulars - I think it was something to do with the cortex bit so I don't

> > know if this is okay or not.

> >

> > I can get that easily in Australia. Some of the other places don't ship

> > and I try to avoid magnesium stearate.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>

That is where I have seen them but have not tried them.

Buist, ND HC

* Adrenal Glandular> >> >> >> > Is Dr Ron's adrenal glandular formula okay to use?> >> > This is what it says:> >> > Adrenal with Cortex, 250 mg bovine adrenal, 20 mg bovine adrenal cortex> > and> > 210 mg bovine liver, freeze-dried, New Zealand, 180 capsules> >> > I've read a few times that there's something you have to avoid in> > glandulars - I think it was something to do with the cortex bit so I don't> > know if this is okay or not.> >> > I can get that easily in Australia. Some of the other places don't ship> > and I try to avoid magnesium stearate.> >> > > >> > > >>

The cortex is the part you want to take... if you take the whole gland, you also get adrenaline, which can rev you up and cause problems. -AngieOn Feb 26, 2012, at 2:57 PM, Cochrane wrote: They are quite pure and use good quality sources but I'm not sure about having the adrenal cortex - I thought there was part of the adrenal that you are meant to avoid taking.Also, I tried ordering Dr Schutze's detox tinctures but he does not ship to Australia so I am wondering if anyone can suggest some other good ones who might. Thanks,On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM, Buist, ND HC <stephaniebnd@...> wrote: I don't know much about his formulas. Buist, ND HC Adrenal Glandular Is Dr Ron's adrenal glandular formula okay to use? This is what it says: Adrenal with Cortex, 250 mg bovine adrenal, 20 mg bovine adrenal cortex and 210 mg bovine liver, freeze-dried, New Zealand, 180 capsules I've read a few times that there's something you have to avoid in glandulars - I think it was something to do with the cortex bit so I don't know if this is okay or not. I can get that easily in Australia. Some of the other places don't ship and I try to avoid magnesium stearate. -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

Okay, thanks Angie.   I've just added the adrenal capsules to an order.I would like help now getting off my Hydrocortisone.I am already taking all the companion nutrients, including sea salt and vitamin C.

I've added back in maca, rhodiola, withania and I'm going to look for some ashwanga that I have somewhere.I will add the adrenal glandular when it arrives.

I was on 150 mgs of iodine for a while - I think it was six to eight months - and dropped back to 100mgs then, a couple of months ago after finding my hashimoto's antibodies had risen, back to 50mgs.   I was just undecided which email group to follow re my antibodies - was it the iodine?   However, if I accept that iodine in sufficient doses is not going to increase my antibodies, should I go back up to say 100mgs?

I will use something for detoxing once I work out what to use.   I am checking with a friend in the U.S. as to whether he's okay with forwarding on a parcel from Dr Schutze's but I also want to check that the tinctures aren't adversely affected by going through airport screening x rays as I remember being told not to take homoeopathics through these x-rays.

Once I have all these things sorted out, should I just try reducing my HC and seeing how I go?   E.g. if I try reducing it by 2.5mgs every five days and, if I don't get stronger adrenal symptoms, reducing by another 2.5mgs, and so on?

Any other suggestions?Thanks very much,On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 9:45 AM, Totten <afaltotten@...> wrote:

The cortex is the part you want to take... if you take the whole gland, you also get adrenaline, which can rev you up and cause problems. -AngieOn Feb 26, 2012, at 2:57 PM, Cochrane wrote:

They are quite pure and use good quality sources but I'm not sure about having the adrenal cortex - I thought there was part of the adrenal that you are meant to avoid taking.

Also, I tried ordering Dr Schutze's detox tinctures but he does not ship to Australia so I am wondering if anyone can suggest some other good ones who might.    Thanks,

On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 11:16 PM, Buist, ND HC <stephaniebnd@...> wrote:

I don't know much about his formulas.

Buist, ND HC  

Adrenal Glandular   Is Dr Ron's adrenal glandular formula okay to use? This is what it says:

Adrenal with Cortex, 250 mg bovine adrenal, 20 mg bovine adrenal cortex and 

210 mg bovine liver, freeze-dried, New Zealand, 180 capsules I've read a few times that there's something you have to avoid in glandulars - I think it was something to do with the cortex bit so I don't know if this is okay or not.

I can get that easily in Australia.   Some of the other places don't ship and I try to avoid magnesium stearate.

-Angie " Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity " - Abraham Lincoln

I'd be interested in what they (WAPF) have to say also. Would you post?

Re: Adrenal Glandular/Dr Schutze

>

>I know a lot of WAP folks who use Dr. Ron's. Contact them and ask about your

concerns. I've used some of his other products and have been very pleased.

>

>Linn

>Moderator

>

>

>>

>> > **

>> >

>> >

>> > **

>> > I don't know much about his formulas.

>> >

>> > Buist, ND HC

>> >

>> >

>> > * Adrenal Glandular

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > Is Dr Ron's adrenal glandular formula okay to use?

>> >

>> > This is what it says:

>> >

>> > Adrenal with Cortex, 250 mg bovine adrenal, 20 mg bovine adrenal cortex

>> > and

>> > 210 mg bovine liver, freeze-dried, New Zealand, 180 capsules

>> >

>> > I've read a few times that there's something you have to avoid in

>> > glandulars - I think it was something to do with the cortex bit so I don't

>> > know if this is okay or not.

>> >

>> > I can get that easily in Australia. Some of the other places don't ship

>> > and I try to avoid magnesium stearate.

>> >

>> >

Have you any friends outside of Australia who could purchase the tincture for

you, and then post it direct?

G

>

> They are quite pure and use good quality sources but I'm not sure about

> having the adrenal cortex - I thought there was part of the adrenal that

> you are meant to avoid taking.

>

> Also, I tried ordering Dr Schutze's detox tinctures but he does not ship to

> Australia so I am wondering if anyone can suggest some other good ones who

> might.

>

> Thanks,

>

>

Yes, a friend in N.Y. has said he's happy to do this.  On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 4:37 AM, chicks_have_flown <julie@...> wrote:

Have you any friends outside of Australia who could purchase the tincture for you, and then post it direct?

G

I actually use his products, and have had conversations with him regarding the

Adrenal product. He told me that the hormones are removed, and he states that

with the hormones removed, this products will nourish the adrenals. I have been

taking Isocort with this, but am not sure this is the best solution for me.

>

> > **

> >

> >

> > **

> > I don't know much about his formulas.

> >

> > Buist, ND HC

> >

> >

> > * Adrenal Glandular

> >

> >

> >

> > Is Dr Ron's adrenal glandular formula okay to use?

> >

> > This is what it says:

> >

> > Adrenal with Cortex, 250 mg bovine adrenal, 20 mg bovine adrenal cortex

> > and

> > 210 mg bovine liver, freeze-dried, New Zealand, 180 capsules

> >

> > I've read a few times that there's something you have to avoid in

> > glandulars - I think it was something to do with the cortex bit so I don't

> > know if this is okay or not.

> >

> > I can get that easily in Australia. Some of the other places don't ship

> > and I try to avoid magnesium stearate.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

>