RemedySpot.com

need help total adrenal fatigue

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hey guys I need a plan what to eat and take everything I have total adrenal fatigue I cant even take my thyrodi med my temps have been to high andi have bad tremors I have no drs they wont help or give me any more tests ..I had an adrenal tumor come and highs andlows  had addiosns like crisis in 2009 when they changed armour and again now while on big pharma thyrodi meds so its all thyroid related.. and I have highs and lows I have bad inslin resistance , i think this is all lack of sleep and the right food though just total exhaustion. or addisons is a possblilty but i dont know. I went on  hc and I feel terrible the blood sugar problems..i I dont  belive hc is the answer and all these ppl are taking to much and getting other side efects  like low blood sugar and candida and all kinds of stuff I cant sleep at night at all so what do I take for that should I take melatonin or st johns wart?  I think  I can cure this by what I eat and when I was on a crash diet exercising to much on tomuch thyroid the worst u can do to your body I have hand tremors that are severe what is  that??? I thought i had addisons but I am tired of endos they hate me and they wont give me the right tests ..I live in fl do u know any god drs or write me personally and write me a good plan of how to get ot of this and what id the tremors and shaking? thanks so much I need  ahealth plan likewakeup eat htis drink this takethis spplemnt all through the day plan what to do what do i eat and how do I lseep and what do i do to get well I have all symptoms what kindof thyrodi and how much..I think nature half grain after my temps are down might be ok but do my adrenals have to be fixed first? a that confuses me. what got mein this mess was tyrosint thyrodi to much and no sleep exerrcise and starvatiion even though im really fat so crash diets i need to lose 100 pounds and get well u can write me privately to help if u want or tlak on phone im despereate and I dontknwo how imgoingto ttolerate thyroid meds ever  thanks Sus

Gosh nah,

you are having a shocking time of it!

I could be wrong, but you sound like Low Dose Naltrexone is something you could consider. They also have a group.

As for a dietary approach, Dr Terry Wahl had bad MS and found a nutritional approach which worked for her - one which provided all that she needed. I suspect it may help with a lot of conditions, although I will keep taking iodine rather than sea vegetables, thank you. There is a You Tube clip called 'mind your mitochondria' to watch.

I am also pretty certain that once you have eaten three cups of cruciferous greens, three cups of non cruciferous greens and three cups of brightly coloured fruit and vegetables each day, plus your grass fed meats and wild fish several times a week, your organ meats (once a week) and your sea vegetables (have iodine and selenium) you are going to have difficulty finding room for unfriendly foods. Refined foods are generally pretty unfriendly, especially if you have health concerns.

From posts else where, adding virgin coconut oil to your diet provides the medium chain fatty acids preferred by your thyroid gland, plus energy without blood sugar spikes, so is definitely worthwhile considering.

And - if you are having bad insulin resistance you would probably do well to avoid all the high starch foods, the grain based stuff especially. Please watch 'Adiposity 101'.

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t & rct=j & q=adiposity%20101%20why%20we%20get%20fat & source=web & cd=5 & ved=0CEQQtwIwBA & url=http%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F21270793 & ei=9r9KT7GTKoGViQff1_SqDg & usg=AFQjCNEPXgkCvRFFTk1nJDFWOvUro_r2dA Hopefully that link works, if not please Google.

As for not sleeping, I am also not sleeping well and suspect my adrenals are pretty depleted. So I will be continuing with my iodine and companion nutrients, and will be getting as many of the foods recommended by Terry Wahls as possible, probably juicing much of the fruit and vegetables.

In spite of the sleep problems I am doing better than before the iodine.

As for thyroid meds I have not taken any to date, so others may be able to provide some pointers.

Hoping you get some relief soon,

need help total adrenal fatigue

hey guys I need a plan what to eat and take everything I have total adrenal fatigue I cant even take my thyrodi med my temps have been to high andi have bad tremors I have no drs they wont help or give me any more tests ..I had an adrenal tumor come and highs andlows had addiosns like crisis in 2009 when they changed armour and again now while on big pharma thyrodi meds so its all thyroid related.. and I have highs and lows I have bad inslin resistance , i think this is all lack of sleep and the right food though just total exhaustion. or addisons is a possblilty but i dont know. I went on hc and I feel terrible the blood sugar problems..i I dont belive hc is the answer and all these ppl are taking to much and getting other side efects like low blood sugar and candida and all kinds of stuff I cant sleep at night at all so what do I take for that should I take melatonin or st johns wart? I think I can cure this by what I eat and when I was on a crash diet exercising to much on tomuch thyroid the worst u can do to your body I have hand tremors that are severe what is that??? I thought i had addisons but I am tired of endos they hate me and they wont give me the right tests ..I live in fl do u know any god drs or write me personally and write me a good plan of how to get ot of this and what id the tremors and shaking? thanks so much I need ahealth plan likewakeup eat htis drink this takethis spplemnt all through the day plan what to do what do i eat and how do I lseep and what do i do to get well I have all symptoms what kindof thyrodi and how much..I think nature half grain after my temps are down might be ok but do my adrenals have to be fixed first? a that confuses me. what got mein this mess was tyrosint thyrodi to much and no sleep exerrcise and starvatiion even though im really fat so crash diets i need to lose 100 pounds and get well u can write me privately to help if u want or tlak on phone im despereate and I dontknwo how imgoingto ttolerate thyroid meds ever thanks Sus

Praying for your success, healing, & hope, nah. God bless--

McGuirk

>

> Gosh nah,

> you are having a shocking time of it!

>

> I could be wrong, but you sound like Low Dose Naltrexone is something you

could consider. They also have a group.

>

> As for a dietary approach, Dr Terry Wahl had bad MS and found a nutritional

approach which worked for her - one which provided all that she needed. I

suspect it may help with a lot of conditions, although I will keep taking iodine

rather than sea vegetables, thank you. There is a You Tube clip called 'mind

your mitochondria' to watch.

>

> I am also pretty certain that once you have eaten three cups of cruciferous

greens, three cups of non cruciferous greens and three cups of brightly coloured

fruit and vegetables each day, plus your grass fed meats and wild fish several

times a week, your organ meats (once a week) and your sea vegetables (have

iodine and selenium) you are going to have difficulty finding room for

unfriendly foods. Refined foods are generally pretty unfriendly, especially if

you have health concerns.

>

> From posts else where, adding virgin coconut oil to your diet provides the

medium chain fatty acids preferred by your thyroid gland, plus energy without

blood sugar spikes, so is definitely worthwhile considering.

>

> And - if you are having bad insulin resistance you would probably do well to

avoid all the high starch foods, the grain based stuff especially. Please watch

'Adiposity 101'.

>

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t & rct=j & q=adiposity%20101%20why%20we%20get%20fat\

& source=web & cd=5 & ved=0CEQQtwIwBA & url=http%3A%2F%2Fvimeo.com%2F21270793 & ei=9r9KT7\

GTKoGViQff1_SqDg & usg=AFQjCNEPXgkCvRFFTk1nJDFWOvUro_r2dA Hopefully that link

works, if not please Google.

>

> As for not sleeping, I am also not sleeping well and suspect my adrenals are

pretty depleted. So I will be continuing with my iodine and companion nutrients,

and will be getting as many of the foods recommended by Terry Wahls as possible,

probably juicing much of the fruit and vegetables.

>

> In spite of the sleep problems I am doing better than before the iodine.

>

> As for thyroid meds I have not taken any to date, so others may be able to

provide some pointers.

>

> Hoping you get some relief soon,

>

>

>

> need help total adrenal fatigue

>

>

>

> hey guys I need a plan what to eat and take everything I have total adrenal

fatigue I cant even take my thyrodi med my temps have been to high andi have bad

tremors I have no drs they wont help or give me any more tests ..I had an

adrenal tumor come and highs andlows had addiosns like crisis in 2009 when they

changed armour and again now while on big pharma thyrodi meds so its all thyroid

related.. and I have highs and lows I have bad inslin resistance , i think this

is all lack of sleep and the right food though just total exhaustion. or

addisons is a possblilty but i dont know. I went on hc and I feel terrible the

blood sugar problems..i I dont belive hc is the answer and all these ppl are

taking to much and getting other side efects like low blood sugar and candida

and all kinds of stuff I cant sleep at night at all so what do I take for that

should I take melatonin or st johns wart? I think I can cure this by what I

eat and when I was on a crash diet exercising to much on tomuch thyroid the

worst u can do to your body I have hand tremors that are severe what is that???

I thought i had addisons but I am tired of endos they hate me and they wont give

me the right tests ..I live in fl do u know any god drs or write me personally

and write me a good plan of how to get ot of this and what id the tremors and

shaking? thanks so much I need ahealth plan likewakeup eat htis drink this

takethis spplemnt all through the day plan what to do what do i eat and how do I

lseep and what do i do to get well I have all symptoms what kindof thyrodi and

how much..I think nature half grain after my temps are down might be ok but do

my adrenals have to be fixed first? a that confuses me. what got mein this mess

was tyrosint thyrodi to much and no sleep exerrcise and starvatiion even though

im really fat so crash diets i need to lose 100 pounds and get well u can write

me privately to help if u want or tlak on phone im despereate and I dontknwo how

imgoingto ttolerate thyroid meds ever thanks Sus

>