RemedySpot.com

using ashwagandha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Just wanted to give an update on my choice to halt my iodine while I try to improve my adrenal function. I was experiencing a sluggish bowel with the iodine. Well, I have been taking 2/day of the ashwagandha since 2-21-12 and am noticing breakout on my face, less anxious, and even started dreaming. Once again I find my sluggish bowel giving me problems so I am cutting back to 1 a day for awhile. I have to wonder if I will ever be able to handle either this or the iodine. I am hypothyroid and am looking forward to using iodine to help with all this. Betty

Guest guest

Betty,If you have hypothyroid you may need to take thyroid replacement until your body can get stronger. It isn't a failure to take it. Your thyroid is huge in immune health. So if your thyroid is low you are going to have challenges healing. Get they thyroid up to the correct level then work on building it nutritionally. Addressing the sluggish bowels is really important. Are you taking the unrefined salt? How much daily? My husband sees a huge increase in bowel movement when he takes it.

in AlaskaOn Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 6:59 PM, Betty <twelveoaksroad@...> wrote:

Just wanted to give an update on my choice to halt my iodine while I try to improve my adrenal function.  I was experiencing a sluggish bowel with the iodine.  Well, I have been taking 2/day of the ashwagandha since 2-21-12 and am noticing breakout on my face, less anxious, and even started dreaming.  Once again I find my sluggish bowel giving me problems so I am cutting back to 1 a day for awhile.  I have to wonder if I will ever be able to handle either this or the iodine.  I am hypothyroid and am looking forward to using iodine to help with all this. 

Betty

Guest guest

You might try adding in more magnesium instead of cutting back on the other

items.

Linn

>

> Just wanted to give an update on my choice to halt my iodine while I try to

improve my adrenal function.  I was experiencing a sluggish bowel with the

iodine.  Well, I have been taking 2/day of the ashwagandha since 2-21-12 and am

noticing breakout on my face, less anxious, and even started dreaming.  Once

again I find my sluggish bowel giving me problems so I am cutting back to 1 a

day for awhile.  I have to wonder if I will ever be able to handle either this