RemedySpot.com

questions about beginning protocol

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi all, I haven't had a chance to post much and am JUST now beginning to prepare to do the protocol that this group advocates. Much thanks to the woman who posted the list of co-nutrients that are needed, and demonstrated how affordable they can be from Vitacost... I ordered them! They are here! My 17yo daughter and I both have many issues (hormonal, immune system, maybe candida? plus chemical  & mold sensitivities...cannot escape mold up here in Northern WI it seems ;( )  and as well, all the symptoms of fibro. My daughter may also have a seizure disorder or mild (so far) epilepsy... she has been sick practically all winter (viral stuff), and when she gets sick (especially when she gets sick, though not exclusively) she gets " shocks " in her brain and has many other symptoms and factors that lead us to believe it's epilepsy. She did a lot of the research herself and has identified these and other co-morbid conditions that she does experience...Though nothing has been diagnosed officially as of yet--we have scheduled tests ... in any case, my main question is, is it okay to go ahead with the protocol, albeit slowly (for her) while fighting this bug-thing? and also... the seizure situation... any feedback? I am okay to begin, as far as I know... I am anxious to get started and more than ready!  I appreciate any feedback and thank you all for all your hard work to make this information and support available to us ;) 

thanks again, Suzanna Mathison 

~Blessings and be well,

and try and remember, life is more than waiting for storms to pass, but leaning to dance in the rain... 

with care,Suz <3