RemedySpot.com

blocked pathways

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Rae,Have you had your thyroid levels checked? If they are quite low iodine may not be enough to bring them up to a healthy level. It would be better to be taking thyroid replacement while rebuilding your body than to have the constant drag on your system.

in AlaskaOn Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 2:53 PM, paulissetfree <tooblessttobstressed@...> wrote:

I could not find the OT site on the iPod. Royal pain. I am gaining weight and took the advice of someone who put her salt in a litre bottle and sipped it all through the day . This way my BP does not go up. How do I un block my pathways . I want the weight to come off not on. Can I take the milk thisle from Walmart. Will that help. I need to lose 40 not gain it. Also I am still very tired most of the time. I have never gotten energy except 1 day for a few hours in the last 9 weeks. I also take all the required supplements including others I added. Thanks Rae

__._,

I had them checked a little while ago and they were fine. Now that my job is going the lab fees would be crazy and just cannot do them again. RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 17, 2012, at 8:20 PM, Hidden Jewel <hiddenjewelalaska@...> wrote:

Rae,Have you had your thyroid levels checked? If they are quite low iodine may not be enough to bring them up to a healthy level. It would be better to be taking thyroid replacement while rebuilding your body than to have the constant drag on your system.

in AlaskaOn Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 2:53 PM, paulissetfree <tooblessttobstressed@...> wrote:

I could not find the OT site on the iPod. Royal pain. I am gaining weight and took the advice of someone who put her salt in a litre bottle and sipped it all through the day . This way my BP does not go up. How do I un block my pathways . I want the weight to come off not on. Can I take the milk thisle from Walmart. Will that help. I need to lose 40 not gain it. Also I am still very tired most of the time. I have never gotten energy except 1 day for a few hours in the last 9 weeks. I also take all the required supplements including others I added. Thanks Rae

__._,

=

Was it the doctor that said your levels were " fine " or did you get actual numbers?I pay $85 for TSH, Free T3, and Free T4 so labs can be more reasonable than the doctor's office charges.

in AlaskaOn Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 5:50 PM, Rae <tooblessttobstressed@...> wrote:

I had them checked a little while ago and they were fine. Now that my job is going the lab fees would be crazy and just cannot do them again. RaeSent from my iPodOn Feb 17, 2012, at 8:20 PM, Hidden Jewel <hiddenjewelalaska@...> wrote:

__._,

=