RemedySpot.com

Re: iodine protocol for candida

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Enzymedica makes an enzyme that is specifically formulated for Candida. The purpose it to break the cell wall down AND to "eat" the dying cells so you don't have as bad a detox reaction. Most important thing is that it be taken on an empty stomach, otherwise, you just purchased a really expensive digestive enzyme. I would not do any type of Candida cleansing without taking the enzymes. Personally speaking it makes such a difference in how I felt and I have done it both ways.I have not used Iodine for Candida cleansing, but IMO, cleansing in cleansing and die off is die off so I think it would be a very compatible protocol. I could be wrong.Take care,Hi, Has anyone tried the iodine protocol for candida? It consists of 4-6 drops 5% Lugol's iodine 4 times a day or 10 drops 5% Lugol's 3 times a day for 3 weeks. I've read this elsewhere on the Internet. Does it work? Will the die-off be really bad? Would I have to work up to that amount or dive right in? I presently take 8 drops of 5% Lugol's daily. I was told on another forum that getting my temperature up to 98.6 would kill the candida. However, I seem to be stuck at 98.0. I have some joint pains that aren't going away with the NP Thyroid and am hoping that candida die-off would be beneficial.Wanda