RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Dog on iodine detoxing?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I'm on their web site now. I'll get the Detox Plus. Looks good.Thanks loads, MargeFrom: Linn <mwm1glm@...>iodine Sent: Sun, March 4, 2012 7:59:50 AMSubject: Re: Dog on iodine detoxing?

Pet Alive or Native Remedies makes some good dog detox products. For serious issues, K-9 Immunity and Transfer Factor.

Linn

>

> If you recall, I asked a couple of weeks ago about giving my almost 11-yr-old 20 lb Sheltie iodine to help her fight off hypoalbuminemia - low albumin without a specific diagnosis. I started with 2 drops of 2% Lugols and went to 3 drops after a week. Today, she has a big raw spot/bump/pimple on her nose, so I believe she is detoxing. I don't know about giving a dog the companion nutrients - is there something else I should be giving her to help her detox? I put chlorhexidene on it. Should I put on coconut oil?

>

> This is making me very anxious - thanks for any help,

>

> Marge

>

Guest guest

I got the Immunity and Liver Support too. Thank you so much. I'm a very anxious mommy and I want her to be well so badly...MargeFrom: margee <mentwisl@...>iodine Sent: Sun, March 4, 2012 8:05:38 AMSubject: Re: Re: Dog on iodine

detoxing?

I'm on their web site now. I'll get the Detox Plus. Looks good.Thanks loads, MargeFrom: Linn <mwm1glm@...>iodine Sent: Sun, March 4, 2012 7:59:50 AMSubject: Re: Dog on iodine detoxing?

Pet Alive or Native Remedies makes some good dog detox products. For serious issues, K-9 Immunity and Transfer Factor.

Linn

>

> If you recall, I asked a couple of weeks ago about giving my almost 11-yr-old 20 lb Sheltie iodine to help her fight off hypoalbuminemia - low albumin without a specific diagnosis. I started with 2 drops of 2% Lugols and went to 3 drops after a week. Today, she has a big raw spot/bump/pimple on her nose, so I believe she is detoxing. I don't know about giving a dog the companion nutrients - is there something else I should be giving her to help her detox? I put chlorhexidene on it. Should I put on coconut oil?

>

>

> Marge

>

Guest guest

Hi my 5 year old 18 lb dog is having joint pain. Will iodine help with that. Rright now she gets 1- 2 baby aspirin a day and with no tummy upset but can she have that forever. I really have no clue . RaeSent from my iPodOn Mar 4, 2012, at 10:59 AM, "Linn" <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Linn

>

>

>

> Marge

>

=

Guest guest

Hi Rae,

Yes, iodine is very good for dogs. May I ask, why are you giving your dog aspirin? Aspirin can cause internal bleeding. There are products on the market that are good for doggies joints. I would go to a site like iherb.com or some other natural site or health food store to find a product that is good for their joints. If it were me, I would rethink the aspirin!

Best,

Kathleen

Hi my 5 year old 18 lb dog is having joint pain. Will iodine help with that. Rright now she gets 1- 2 baby aspirin a day and with no tummy upset but can she have that forever. I really have no clue . RaeSent from my iPod

On Mar 4, 2012, at 10:59 AM, "Linn" <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Pet Alive or Native Remedies makes some good dog detox products. For serious issues, K-9 Immunity and Transfer Factor.LinnModerator>> If you recall, I asked a couple of weeks ago about giving my almost 11-yr-old 20 lb Sheltie iodine to help her fight off hypoalbuminemia - low albumin without a specific diagnosis. I started with 2 drops of 2% Lugols and went to 3 drops after a week. Today, she has a big raw spot/bump/pimple on her nose, so I believe she is detoxing. I don't know about giving a dog the companion nutrients - is there something else I should be giving her to help her detox? I put chlorhexidene on it. Should I put on coconut oil?> > This is making me very anxious - thanks for any help,> > Marge>=

Guest guest

Both of my dogs have osteoarthritis due to elbow problems. I give them Joint Max Triple Strength tablets - it has high amounts of Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Creatine and MSM. I looked around for the highest strength supplements at the best price. I get it at Entirely Pets. MargeFrom: Kathleen Blake <kathleenblake@...>iodine Sent: Sun, March 4, 2012 11:16:48 AMSubject: Re: Re: Dog on iodine detoxing?

Hi Rae,

Yes, iodine is very good for dogs. May I ask, why are you giving your dog aspirin? Aspirin can cause internal bleeding. There are products on the market that are good for doggies joints. I would go to a site like iherb.com or some other natural site or health food store to find a product that is good for their joints. If it were me, I would rethink the aspirin!

Best,

Kathleen

Hi my 5 year old 18 lb dog is having joint pain. Will iodine help with that. Rright now she gets 1- 2 baby aspirin a day and with no tummy upset but can she have that forever. I really have no clue . RaeSent from my iPod

Pet Alive or Native Remedies makes some good dog detox products. For serious issues, K-9 Immunity and Transfer Factor.LinnModerator>> If you recall, I asked a couple of weeks ago about giving my almost 11-yr-old 20 lb Sheltie iodine to help her fight off hypoalbuminemia - low albumin without a specific diagnosis. I started with 2 drops of 2% Lugols and went to 3 drops after a week. Today, she has a big raw spot/bump/pimple on her nose, so I believe she is detoxing. I don't know about giving a dog the companion nutrients - is there something else I should be giving her to help her detox? I put chlorhexidene on it. Should I put on coconut oil?> > This is making me very anxious - thanks for any help,> > Marge>=

Guest guest

Hi Rae,

have you tried MSM first?

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t & rct=j & q=msm%20for%20dogs & source=web & cd=1 & ved=0CEkQFjAA & url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yourdoghealth.com%2Fdog_msm.htm & ei=L81TT9XfD6qTiAeGtrHuCw & usg=AFQjCNEofNO2qVHdCChiTgYlrY4g-VMpLg