RemedySpot.com

a goitre/thyroid cancer question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Everyone,

I've been in this group for a few weeks, and have read all the suggested protocol. I am on

Disability, so can't afford the book Iodine yet, and our Libraries don't have it, but I will get it

soon.

I've actually studied supplements and natural healing since I was a teenager, but this level of

understanding is getting hard for me now, it seems I have considerable brain-fog and very

poor memory.

This question is time-sensitive though. I'm booked to have a needle-biopsy on my neck (thyroid) on Monday? I had one before, 4 years ago, and it was negative for any cancerous cells. Oh,

it's a multi-nodular goiter, on the right side of my neck, around 2 cm. by 2 cm?

The horrible endocrinologist didn't share the results with anyone else (like my family doctor), but I think the new endo (who's almost as bad) may have tracked it down, maybe not. But she said, it's been 4 years, you should have another test, just in case it turns into thyroid cancer.

I am so disappointed in these allopathic doctors, it severely increased my deep depression that I've had since menopause began, which no one can even give me the slightest clue of the cause (or the cure). It's been almost 8 years.

In any case, I just don't know what to do anymore. Does it sound reasonable to go in for

a second biopsy, when this is a goiter? And, would it be possible to get totally rid of it

with Iodine?

I would be deeply grateful for any guidance here, I'm getting overwhelmed ....

Blessings,

Leigh