iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is

bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one in my mouth

before.

Meaghan

Guest guest

Do you mean like a fever blister?

Linn

>

> I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up my

iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is

before.

>

> Meaghan

>

Guest guest

I had canker sore like things on my tongue a couple months ago. I added some l-lysine for a couple days and it helped. But mine could have easily been from the iodine. in Alaska

On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Linn <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Linn

>

> I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one in my mouth before.

>

> Meaghan

>

Guest guest

No big blood filled blisters in my mouth. Weird On Mar 8, 2012, at 9:02 PM, "Linn" <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Linn

>

> I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one in my mouth before.

>

> Meaghan

>

=

Guest guest

Are you sure they are not cherry angiomas? http://www.iodine-resource.com/cherry-angiomas.html

Buist, ND HCOwner / Iodine Group

Blood Blisters in mouth?

I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one in my mouth before.Meaghan

Guest guest

If cherry angiomas can pop and drain then possibly, I guess. Is it normal to have them on the inside of your cheek? I'm going to try salt loading just in case it can help.On Mar 8, 2012, at 10:38 PM, " Buist, ND HC" <stephaniebnd@...> wrote:

Are you sure they are not cherry angiomas? http://www.iodine-resource.com/cherry-angiomas.html

Blood Blisters in mouth?

I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one in my mouth before.Meaghan

=

Guest guest

I believe they are called abscesses.

Re: Re: Blood Blisters in mouth?

No big blood filled blisters in my mouth. Weird

On Mar 8, 2012, at 9:02 PM, "Linn" <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Do you mean like a fever blister?LinnModerator>> I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one in my mouth before.> > Meaghan>=

Guest guest

I get the ulcerations on the inside of my mouth, and usually from where my teeth have annoyed that surface.

I usually do resort to 'popping' them.

If frequent it usually means that the dentist needs to file a sharp bit off a tooth.

Blood Blisters in mouth?

=

Guest guest

i get these from time to time & can never tell whether they are caused by biting

in my sleep or something else. they are not like cherry angiomas, because i can

pop them. it hurts but that's what i do.

stephanie mc

>

> > Are you sure they are not cherry angiomas?

http://www.iodine-resource.com/cherry-angiomas.html

> >

> > Buist, ND HC

> > Owner / Iodine Group

> >

> > ----- Original Message -----

> > From: billybobjasmine

> > I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up

my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is

before.

> >

> > Meaghan

Guest guest

That link to Cherry-angiomas was scary!

Will doing the salt flush and stopping iodine supplements make those nasty

little things go away? I remember my father had them for years. I've also seen

them on people & now I know what they are!

Many thanks,

Grizz

>

> Are you sure they are not cherry angiomas?

>

> Buist, ND HC

> Owner / Iodine Group

>

> Blood Blisters in mouth?

>

>

>

> I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up

before.

>

> Meaghan

>

Guest guest

The bottom of that page has some advice:

Natural Topical TreatmentsFor topical treatment of cherry angiomas, the following have been successful in varying degrees:

Ancient Mineral oil of magnesium applied to the area

Cansema or bloodroot applied to the area

Pascalite clay applied to the area

Epsom salts or Celtic sea salts with hydrogen peroxide applied to the area

Testimonials on these successes may be found at Earth Clinic

Buist, ND HC

Blood Blisters in mouth?> > > > I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one in my mouth before.> > Meaghan>

Guest guest

I have had the same. They are very literally, blood blisters, that pop up to all

intents and purposes instantly, in a perfect dome shape, about 1/8 to 1/4 inch

deep. I think my are caused by having an extremely dry mouth, the teeth stick to

the inside of the cheek, then when you move the teeth 'suck' causing a vacuum

that causes a blood blister.

G.

>

> > Are you sure they are not cherry angiomas?

> >

> > Buist, ND HC

> > Owner / Iodine Group

> >

> > Blood Blisters in mouth?

> >

> >

> > I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up

before.

> >

> > Meaghan

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > TODAY(Beta) • Powered by

> > The best-selling albums of all time

> > No artist has toppled 's " Thriller, " but the most popular

single may surprise you.

> > Privacy Policy

>

Guest guest

From what I have gathered on this group, if you stop iodine supplementation, the bromine is just going to stay in your system and continue to cause problems. If I was having them break out horribly, I would be dropping my iodine dose and working up more slowly.

in AlaskaOn Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM, grizz003 <grizz8562@...> wrote:

That link to Cherry-angiomas was scary!

Will doing the salt flush and stopping iodine supplements make those nasty little things go away? I remember my father had them for years. I've also seen them on people & now I know what they are!

Many thanks,

Grizz

>

> Are you sure they are not cherry angiomas? http://www.iodine-resource.com/cherry-angiomas.html

>

> Buist, ND HC

> Owner / Iodine Group

>

> Blood Blisters in mouth?

>

>

>

>

> Meaghan

>

Guest guest

For those in the food lion food store areas, they make a bread

unbromated and unbleached wheat flower, if you can't find good

sourdough bread or make your on. No they don't use iodine like

they used to back in the 40's.

Big Al

On Fri, 09 Mar 2012 18:37:47 -0500, Hidden Jewel

<hiddenjewelalaska@...> wrote:

>> From what I have gathered on this group, if you stop iodine

> supplementation, the bromine is just going to stay in your system and

> continue to cause problems. If I was having them break out horribly, I

> would be dropping my iodine dose and working up more slowly.

>

> in Alaska

>

>

> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 12:55 PM, grizz003 <grizz8562@...> wrote:

>

>> **

>>

>>

>>

>> ,

>> That link to Cherry-angiomas was scary!

>> http://www.iodine-resource.com/cherry-angiomas.html

>> Will doing the salt flush and stopping iodine supplements make those

>> nasty

>> little things go away? I remember my father had them for years. I've

>> also

>> seen them on people & now I know what they are!

>> Many thanks,

>> Grizz

>>

>>

>> >

>> > Are you sure they are not cherry angiomas?

>> http://www.iodine-resource.com/cherry-angiomas.html

>> >

>> > Buist, ND HC

>> > Owner / Iodine Group

>> >

>> > Blood Blisters in mouth?

>> >

>> >

>> >

>> > I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying

>> to

>> up my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the

>> acne is bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one

>> in my

>> mouth before.

>> >

>> > Meaghan

>> >

>>

>>

>>

--

" The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the greatest

liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them

the truth. " -- H.L. Mencken

Guest guest

I have a ton of cherry angiomas all over me, the biggest ones are all on my torso. I started getting them around age 18. I'm 28 now, and I asked the dermatologist about them - she said it's unusual for someone as young as I to have so many, that usually older people get them. But I asked my ND about them, and she said lots of young people have them. My dad, who is 52, has a lot of them also. I may have surpassed him now as far as quantity. He claims he's had a few disappear spontaneously. I've never had one disappear. I may try the remedies listed on that site. I grew up with an albuterol inhaler for asthma, so maybe that's why I've got more cherry angiomas than the average person my age. They are also listed as a symptom of one of the Lyme Disease coinfections, though I don't recall which one. Thanks, , for the resource.

ShaunaOn Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Meaghan Kwiatek <billybobjasmine@...> wrote:

If cherry angiomas can pop and drain then possibly, I guess. Is it normal to have them on the inside of your cheek? I'm going to try salt loading just in case it can help.

On Mar 8, 2012, at 10:38 PM, " Buist, ND HC " <stephaniebnd@...> wrote:

Are you sure they are not cherry angiomas?  http://www.iodine-resource.com/cherry-angiomas.html

Guest guest

King Arthur flour is not treated with bromine. Makes no difference to me since I don't eat wheat, but for others' sake: 

http://www.kingarthurflour.com/professional/bromate.html ShaunaOn Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 8:28 PM, Big Al <bigal123@...> wrote:

For those  in the  food  lion food  store areas, they  make a bread

unbromated and  unbleached wheat  flower,  if  you can't  find  good

sourdough  bread  or  make  your on.  No  they  don't  use  iodine  like

they used  to back  in the  40's.

Big  Al

Guest guest

Cherry angiomas can be a symptom of a babesia infection(coinfection of Lyme disease)I'm struggling living with it and trying to treat it.Thanks,AustraliaOn 11/03/2012, at 1:32 AM, Shauna Boren <skboren@...> wrote:

I have a ton of cherry angiomas all over me, the biggest ones are all on my torso. I started getting them around age 18. I'm 28 now, and I asked the dermatologist about them - she said it's unusual for someone as young as I to have so many, that usually older people get them. But I asked my ND about them, and she said lots of young people have them. My dad, who is 52, has a lot of them also. I may have surpassed him now as far as quantity. He claims he's had a few disappear spontaneously. I've never had one disappear. I may try the remedies listed on that site. I grew up with an albuterol inhaler for asthma, so maybe that's why I've got more cherry angiomas than the average person my age. They are also listed as a symptom of one of the Lyme Disease coinfections, though I don't recall which one. Thanks, , for the resource.

ShaunaOn Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 10:50 PM, Meaghan Kwiatek <billybobjasmine@...> wrote:

If cherry angiomas can pop and drain then possibly, I guess. Is it normal to have them on the inside of your cheek? I'm going to try salt loading just in case it can help.

On Mar 8, 2012, at 10:38 PM, " Buist, ND HC" <stephaniebnd@...> wrote:

Guest guest

would mouth ulcers be related to these types of sores? they are the white sores inside the mouth. thanks diane, near philly, pa On Mar 8, 2012, at 9:12 PM, Hidden Jewel wrote: I had canker sore like things on my tongue a couple months ago. I added some l-lysine for a couple days and it helped. But mine could have easily been from the iodine. in Alaska On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 5:02 PM, Linn <mwm1glm@...> wrote: Do you mean like a fever blister? Linn Moderator > > I've gotten 3 blood blisters in my mouth recently. I have been trying to up my iodine dosage and my face is breaking out ridiculously. I know the acne is bromide detox, but are the blood blisters? I've never had one in my mouth before. > > Meaghan >

Guest guest

While that piece on angiomas was good, I found the rest of her site that I looked at to be a mixture. For instance, she advocates doing the skin-patch test and talks about iodine overdose & toxicity (and using bromided flours to 'soak up the excess iodine'-yikes). So, 'tis not a reliable source, overall. I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope. Ps.130:5 From: Shauna Boren <skboren@...> iodine Sent: Saturday, March 10, 2012 8:32 AM Subject: Re: Blood Blisters in mouth?

On Mar 8, 2012, at 10:38 PM, " Buist, ND HC" <stephaniebnd@...> wrote:

Guest guest

Hi,

I have Lyme's disease and in stage 3 and am chronic. Am just going to ride it out, not treating.

Anyway, I don't have those. I have Babesia, and bartonella, and the one that starts with a E. But the Lyme's borrelia b.

So but, am most likely gong to get those too, good luck hon.

It is very common to have adrenal fatigue and hypo that is caused by the Lyme's disease, very!

If you have co's or lyme's.. IT IS HELL.. As it goes on..

Bek