RemedySpot.com

Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Bek,

Have you tried taking the iron with HIGH levels of VIT C? Vitamin C causes

loose bowels/diarrhea, the iron makes you constipated. Ergo a balanced gut.

G.

>  

> I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe

constipation. so i had to stop it.

>  

There are types of iron that do not constipate. On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 3:38 PM, chicks_have_flown <julie@...> wrote:

Hi Bek,

Have you tried taking the iron with HIGH levels of VIT C? Vitamin C causes loose bowels/diarrhea, the iron makes you constipated. Ergo a balanced gut.

G.

>  

> I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe constipation. so i had to stop it.

>  

I do take an iron supplement off and on...I haven't had my iron levels checked lately, so I can't be sure if my iron level is the problem.len From: Bonnie Cole <bonnieview@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 3:12 PM Subject: RE: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len

Hi len: If we get low

in Iron, can we not just take an Iron supplement? I was taking a Liquid Iron

(Floravit) and my Iron came right back up. I thought it

would. Did you not take Iron? Thanks, Bonnie

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012

3:52 PM

iodine

Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal

and RT3 gp

That's

interesting because I also have low iron and I have yet to notice any

improvements either. I haven't had my iron levels checked recently, but for the

past few weeks I have been tired, weak, and foggy. I started having

palpitations and arrythmia yesterday. I'm wondering if my iron has become

depleted again. I was taking 150 mg of iodoral. I am taking a break from iodine

for a couple of days to see how I feel.

Did you

get tested for adrenal fatigue? Or are you just taking isocort based on

symptoms?

len

<afaltotten@...>

iodine

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012

12:12 PM

Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal

and RT3 gp

Thanks,

. I am ignoring what they say about iodine, although I do have

questions about some of what they say. I have decreased iodine from 100 mg to

50 because I have low iron and a comment on *this* list said iodine *could*

compromise iron.... my iron started to go low when I increased the iodine to

100 mg. could be coincidence, though. I like iodine, I agree that it's probably

helpful, but I personally have not noticed *any* improvements while on it. I

*have* noticed improvements from taking Isocort and working seriously on my

adrenals.

I guess I was

interested in hearing what other things they are recommending - besides

avoiding iodine - that might be harmful. I just want a head's up so I don't

blunder into something. I am trying to take their advice (so far) seriously.

-Angie

On Feb 24,

2012, at 2:58 PM, H wrote:

I

will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the

adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until

adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice

and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take

iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine

info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my

ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue

to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day.

It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is

highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence

you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an

informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's

books.

I hope this helps.

>

> Hi, and others,

>

> I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the

> Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about

> taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:

>

> The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew

> nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate

> to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here

> that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they

> were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their

> health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in

> the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you

> knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you

> would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill

> individual.

>

> I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined

> the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem

> very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very

> helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that

> maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a

> short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?

>

> -Angie

>

> "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable

> authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

>

-Angie

"Most

political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable

authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899"

align=center>

No virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12

I know I am hopping in the middle and there are other questions. But I have been really sick this week and am trying to scan messages.

Have you tried taking Floradix Iron + Herb for your iron issues? It is non-constipating. Also taking a B6-Complex (Pure Encapsulations is the one I use) will help increase storage of the iron. I suspect the reason you don't feel better is due to low iron. The red blood cells are responsible for carrying oxygen and when you are low, you will feel fatigued.

A quick note on the Adrenal / RT3 group. They are both the same owner. What I know about her I prefer not to share in public since it really isn't anyone's business. I used to be on a smaller "leader" group where she shared a lot of information about her lifestyle, health issues, labs etc. Kathleen is correct. She was poisoned by a bromide based pesticide a long time ago. She took iodine and had a bad reaction and instead of working through it she threw the baby out with the bath water and claims it is bad for everyone. I have been running this group since 2007 and I have not seen horrible issues like hers often. The few that stuck with it and allowed the group to help them, were able to overcome the toxicity and regain their life.

Try to find a picture of the leader of the group. Does she look well? Does she have tons of energy, eat well, exercise, and enjoy life? I'll let you decide this but from what I have seen the answer is - no. So is that someone to model your attempt to get well after? I'll leave that up to you as well.

Buist, ND HC

RE: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len

Hi,

Just sayin,

The AF group tell me one thing then tell one person that has the same problem to do something else.

I do not like the group. I feel they are misinformed. I take 50 mgs. of Iodoral. I am low in iron of 100 and very low in ferritin of only 17.

I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe constipation. so i had to stop it.

I don't feel any better on Iodine either.

I am on HC for adrenal fatigue.

I was also told by the leader of the group that she has Lyme's disease. BUT she says you must treat the adrenals and thyroid issues before the lymes' goes away.. THIS is so not true...

YOU must treat the Lymes' disease first and foremost.. It is deadly.

I do have it, and haven't yet begun treatment since my appt. with a lyme literate doc is not tilll June.

SHe became irate when i told her she was misinformed about the lyme's. She will not talk to me anymore.. LOL.. I don't care since they never seeem to know what they are talking about, and i don't think after reading so many of the group's comments and questions that they help or heal anyone.

They all seem to stay ill an dnot get better.

Anyway just wanted to jump in and tell you, i do not listen to a thing they say. I just watch and feel so sorry for the ones who do what they say to do.

They are suffering.

She wouldn't ecen post my comment about Lyme's saying that all should be tested for it, since it cxan cause adrenal fat. and thyroid issues. An d the pain that comes with lymes is the same as what the people tlak about on the group.

Bek

I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln>

-Angie

"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center>

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12

Bek,I can't believe you have to wait until June to see a doctor!I applied to join the AF group but they sent me this email asking me to send a detailed message about my medical history before they let me in. That already seems kind of controlling to me.I'm taking Floradix liquid iron...it tastes gross but never gives me any constipation problems.Did you lower your dose of iodine because of your iron levels?len From: Hill <pooderdog@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 4:17 PM Subject: RE: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len

Hi,

Just sayin,

The AF group tell me one thing then tell one person that has the same problem to do something else.

I do not like the group. I feel they are misinformed. I take 50 mgs. of Iodoral. I am low in iron of 100 and very low in ferritin of only 17.

I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe constipation. so i had to stop it.

I don't feel any better on Iodine either.

I am on HC for adrenal fatigue.

I was also told by the leader of the group that she has Lyme's disease. BUT she says you must treat the adrenals and thyroid issues before the lymes' goes away.. THIS is so not true...

YOU must treat the Lymes' disease first and foremost.. It is deadly.

I do have it, and haven't yet begun treatment since my appt. with a lyme literate doc is not tilll June.

SHe became irate when i told her she was misinformed about the lyme's. She will not talk to me anymore.. LOL.. I don't care since they never seeem to know what they are talking about, and i don't think after reading so many of the group's comments and questions that they help or heal anyone.

They all seem to stay ill an dnot get better.

Anyway just wanted to jump in and tell you, i do not listen to a thing they say. I just watch and feel so sorry for the ones who do what they say to do.

They are suffering.

She wouldn't ecen post my comment about Lyme's saying that all should be tested for it, since it cxan cause adrenal fat. and thyroid issues. An d the pain that comes with lymes is the same as what the people tlak about on the group.

Bek

I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself,

check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have

returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms

of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln>

-Angie

"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12

Are you sure the adrenal gp is the NTH-Adrenals group? There's another one I applied to that was supposedly for "natural solutions" and they asked detailed info. When I mentioned that I was on Isocort, I was told I couldn't join! They said that showed I didn't have the right mind-set. Sheesh! -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 8:32 PM, len Ramsey wrote: Bek,I can't believe you have to wait until June to see a doctor!I applied to join the AF group but they sent me this email asking me to send a detailed message about my medical history before they let me in. That already seems kind of controlling to me.I'm taking Floradix liquid iron...it tastes gross but never gives me any constipation problems.Did you lower your dose of iodine because of your iron levels?len From: Hill <pooderdog@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 4:17 PM Subject: RE: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len Hi, Just sayin, The AF group tell me one thing then tell one person that has the same problem to do something else. I do not like the group. I feel they are misinformed. I take 50 mgs. of Iodoral. I am low in iron of 100 and very low in ferritin of only 17. I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe constipation. so i had to stop it. I don't feel any better on Iodine either. I am on HC for adrenal fatigue. I was also told by the leader of the group that she has Lyme's disease. BUT she says you must treat the adrenals and thyroid issues before the lymes' goes away.. THIS is so not true... YOU must treat the Lymes' disease first and foremost.. It is deadly. I do have it, and haven't yet begun treatment since my appt. with a lyme literate doc is not tilll June. SHe became irate when i told her she was misinformed about the lyme's. She will not talk to me anymore.. LOL.. I don't care since they never seeem to know what they are talking about, and i don't think after reading so many of the group's comments and questions that they help or heal anyone. They all seem to stay ill an dnot get better. Anyway just wanted to jump in and tell you, i do not listen to a thing they say. I just watch and feel so sorry for the ones who do what they say to do. They are suffering. She wouldn't ecen post my comment about Lyme's saying that all should be tested for it, since it cxan cause adrenal fat. and thyroid issues. An d the pain that comes with lymes is the same as what the people tlak about on the group. Bek I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln> -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln size=1 width="100%" noshade color="#aca899" align=center> No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12 -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

I have no idea which one it was...it was for adrenal fatigue...that's all I know!len From: Totten <afaltotten@...> iodine Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 6:03 PM Subject: Re: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len

Are you sure the adrenal gp is the NTH-Adrenals group? There's another one I applied to that was supposedly for "natural solutions" and they asked detailed info. When I mentioned that I was on Isocort, I was told I couldn't join! They said that showed I didn't have the right mind-set. Sheesh! -AngieOn Feb 24, 2012, at 8:32 PM, len Ramsey wrote: Bek,I can't believe you have to wait until June to see a doctor!I applied to join the AF group but they sent me this email asking me to send a detailed message about my medical history before they

let me in. That already seems kind of controlling to me.I'm taking Floradix liquid iron...it tastes gross but never gives me any constipation problems.Did you lower your dose of iodine because of your iron levels?len From: Hill <pooderdog@...> iodine

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 4:17 PM Subject: RE: Re: Adrenal and RT3 gp+len Hi, Just sayin, The AF group tell me one thing then tell one person that has the same problem to do something else. I do not like the group. I feel they are misinformed. I take 50 mgs. of Iodoral. I am low in iron of 100 and very low in ferritin of only 17. I took blue bonnet iron but could not tolerate it. I caused severe constipation. so i had to stop it. I don't feel any better on Iodine

either. I am on HC for adrenal fatigue. I was also told by the leader of the group that she has Lyme's disease. BUT she says you must treat the adrenals and thyroid issues before the lymes' goes away.. THIS is so not true... YOU must treat the Lymes' disease first and foremost.. It is deadly. I do have it, and haven't yet begun treatment since my appt. with a lyme literate doc is not tilll June. SHe became irate when i told her she was misinformed about the lyme's. She will not talk to me anymore.. LOL.. I don't care since they never seeem to know what they are talking about, and i don't think after reading so many of the group's comments and questions that they help or heal anyone. They all seem to stay ill an dnot get better.

Anyway just wanted to jump in and tell you, i do not listen to a thing they say. I just watch and feel so sorry for the ones who do what they say to do. They are suffering. She wouldn't ecen post my comment about Lyme's saying that all should be tested for it, since it cxan cause adrenal fat. and thyroid issues. An d the pain that comes with lymes is the same as what the people tlak about on the group. Bek I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and

I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself, check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her

advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable > authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln> -Angie "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln size=1 width="100%"

noshade color="#aca899" align=center> No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4828 - Release Date: 02/23/12 -Angie"Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln

In regards to iron supplementation, the brand Floradix is a high

quality liquid iron supplement, and does not cause constipation. I

have switched to this brand, and have been taking it for quite some

time to build up my iron stores, and I highly recommend it. I have

only seen it available in health food stores. Use the one that does

not contain yeast--it tastes good, and you will not be putting your

body in danger of candida overload. It's a completely natural

product. There was an information video or audio on the Floradix

website the last time I visited it.

Thank you so much for providing the information in this group. It

has been a great help to me, and my energy levels are improving, and

the info on the acne/bromine detoxing and potassium have helped me

as well.

Regards,

Candy Klaudeman

Eww no, i don't model my attempts to get well after her lordy no!

LOL.

I know she has Lymes' disease just like i do. ANd she swears that now after getting her thyroid and adrenals straightened out, that the Lyme's is gone. Well, that can not happen, one must treat Lymes. It doens't just disappear. It is a deadly disease and in the future she will find this out.

She most likely is very ill bcause of this, not treating it.

Thanks,

and no haven't tryed that iron... The blue bonnet said it was non const. too, but trust me that was not true.

Bek

I will to share my personal experience with ths: I followed everything the adrenal group said (fix adrenals before thyroid, don't take iodine until adrenals are healed) and I wasted a year of my life sick following their advice and worse I had an ND who is iodine literate but also supported me not to take iodine as I was hyper. (I not longer am.) After critically reviewing the iodine info on this site, I got up the courage to go against the adrenal group and my ND and follow the iodine protocol. I have healed the adrenal issue and continue to heal my thryoid and overall health. I now take 175mgs per day. It is important, I think, to remember that the power of the iodine protocol is highly misunderstood by disinformed people who may have the power to influence you. You have to think for yourself,

check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even

sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable >

authenticity" - Abraham Lincoln>

-Angie

No, i am on 50 mgs of iodoral, that is what i was told to take. That amount and no higher, i don't know why.

Thanks hon,

And yes, that group is very controlling.. that's for sure.

Bek

check your gut feeling and make an informed choice based on reading the new member document and Dr. Brownstein's books. I hope this helps. >> Hi, and others,> > I was searching through the archives for answers to some of what the > Adrenal gp says about iodine, and came across a discussion about > taking T3-only meds. , you made this statement:> > The reason I question it is because the RT3 and Adrenal group spew > nonsense to their members that leave them sick and desperate. I hate > to see people react out of fear. There have been several people here > that have listened to them out of fear and have returned when they > were even

sicker. Took the advice here and have regained their > health. It is difficult to find but the information can be found in > the archives of how much trouble these two groups have been. If you > knew the main leader of those groups who insists she was right you > would know that taking her advice was not wise. She is a VERY ill > individual.> > I was wondering if you could give some specific examples? I joined > the group a few weeks ago and, at least on adrenal stuff, they seem > very knowledgeable, have given me some concrete advice that was very > helpful, but the generality of your statement makes me worry that > maybe something they've told ME to do might be harmful. If it's a > short list, can you enlighten us what advice you think is bad, and why?> > -Angie> > "Most political quotes at the bottoms of emails are of questionable >

-Angie

Yes, that is them, they do consider Isocort and tell many to use that... And HC.. I am on HC. The group. Called adrenal/thyroid group. Yes.

Bek

-Angie

-Angie