RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Has anyone taken iodine specifically for fluoride detoxing??

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Debbie,The Guide To Supplementing, Page 7, talks about the bromide detox symptoms which includes metallic taste. in Alaska

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 10:23 AM, mckdlee <threemckees@...> wrote:

Thank you so much to Linn and josunsam for the encouragement. I was trying not to freak out yesterday while reading the " floxed " testimonials! Yes, epsom salts bath, yes, more iodine and LOTS of vit. C as well as magnesium, NAC, super foods, comfrey tea with red peppers flakes, co-Q10, omega 3s,

I noticed the taste in my mouth within an hour or so of taking extra iodine. And each subsequent dose so far. My daughter and I are convinced that the " metallic " taste is actually the halide that's being detoxed, not the iodine. It was stronger and different than the usual taste I get once in a while. I spit it out, no way was I going to swallow it! My husband teased me about carrying a spit cup around. I wish I could get it tested!

The malady I am dealing with is a brown recluse bite near my eye. I was told there was no sign of infection (I'd been treating it myself, not knowing it was a BR bite), but should take the anti-biotic " just in case " . I can't believe I didn't even read the package first, I was so not with it.

I do feel better today, than yesterday, so that is encouraging.

Thank you again! I can't imagine what it would be like for someone who is deficient in iodine, just think, it could have saved my life and quality of life! Literally!

Debbie in Texas