Guest guest

Can you please help me advise my friend on how to take iodine after her breast

cancer surgery? She had breast cancer 9 years ago with radiation and chemo. The

cancer came back in her lymph and she will be operated on March 5. How can she

heal herself after the operation? Any stories, suggestions are greatly

appreciated.

Agnes

Hi Agnes,

Iodine is very protective for our body and it would be good for her to start on it right away along with the supporting nutrients. Your friend might also want to look into The Gerson Therapy: www.gerson.org . Besides a very healthy program of eating, they use Lugol's as well as some other healing modalities.

Best,

Kathleen

Iodine for breast cancer

Can you please help me advise my friend on how to take iodine after her breast cancer surgery? She had breast cancer 9 years ago with radiation and chemo. The cancer came back in her lymph and she will be operated on March 5. How can she heal herself after the operation? Any stories, suggestions are greatly appreciated.Agnes

Thank you very much. Sent from my iPadOn Feb 25, 2012, at 1:32 AM, "Kathleen Blake" <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

Hi Agnes,

Iodine is very protective for our body and it would be good for her to start on it right away along with the supporting nutrients. Your friend might also want to look into The Gerson Therapy: www.gerson.org . Besides a very healthy program of eating, they use Lugol's as well as some other healing modalities.

Best,

Kathleen

Iodine for breast cancer

Can you please help me advise my friend on how to take iodine after her breast cancer surgery? She had breast cancer 9 years ago with radiation and chemo. The cancer came back in her lymph and she will be operated on March 5. How can she heal herself after the operation? Any stories, suggestions are greatly appreciated.Agnes

=

My friend is not supposed to take anything, no vitamins etc before her operation next week as they will interfere with tests and treatment. I'll push iodine on her after the operation. I'm just worried that detox will be too hard on her?Sent from my iPadOn Feb 25, 2012, at 1:32 AM, "Kathleen Blake" <kathleenblake@...> wrote:

Hi Agnes,

Best,

Kathleen

Iodine for breast cancer

=