RemedySpot.com

Re: No Bromide in blood test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Have you done the Iodine loading test with bromide levels? www.hakalalabs.com

That is how we test for bromide.

Buist, ND HC

No Bromide in blood test

My doctor ordered the blood/serum test for bromide. It came back with no evidence of bromide. Does this mean that I have cleaned out the bromide from my system that may have been there, because of my use of iodine/companion vitamins? Or did I ask for the wrong test? Is the urine test more "telling?" Gruberchoosethisday@...As for me and my household, we will choose the Lord.

No, that test is not available with my dr. So I thought this would be the next best thing. Wouldn't the blood test tell me whether or not I have to even worry about bromide? Have you done the Iodine loading test with bromide levels? www.hakalalabs.com That is how we test for bromide. Buist, ND HC No Bromide in blood testMy doctor ordered the blood/serum test for bromide. It came back with no evidence of bromide. Does this mean that I have cleaned out the bromide from my system that may have been there, because of my use of iodine/companion vitamins? Or did I ask for the wrong test? Is the urine test more "telling?"