>

>I plan to buy a bottle of the stuff with my next

>paycheck (March 15).

>

>If I remember right, you were using 4 drops per day to

>start, then after a couple of weeks cutting it down to

>2 drops per day? Is that right?

>

>Anyway, thanks again for the information.

>

>

>Pam Maltzman

>

>__________________________________________________

>

• 12 years later...
Guest guest

Hello Forumners,

I will like to know if Iosol is equally effective in fighting breast cancer tumours and fibrocystic breasts. I have had my mother on Lugol's but she complains of a sluggish heartbeat and leg pains whenever she I try to get her to increase the dosage to the quantity that can adequately fight the disease.

As such, I'm considering switching to Iosol, but need to know if its equally effective.

Thank you.

Nai

Guest guest

Hello ,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm considering purchasing one on Iherb---I think its the same as the one you've used. Was it effective for the health condition you used it for? May I know what dosage or how many drops of it are necessary for fighting breast cancer?

Nai

From: Hidden Jewel <hiddenjewelalaska@...>iodine Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 3:15Subject: Re: IOSOL

Nai,

The Iosol Formula II that we have used in the past has 1830mcg per drop of iodine and ammonium iodide.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:54 PM, Nai Kwaoiodine <naikwaoiodine@...> wrote:

Hello Forumners,

I will like to know if Iosol is equally effective in fighting breast cancer tumours and fibrocystic breasts. I have had my mother on Lugol's but she complains of a sluggish heartbeat and leg pains whenever she I try to get her to increase the dosage to the quantity that can adequately fight the disease.

As such, I'm considering switching to Iosol, but need to know if its equally effective.

Thank you.

Nai

Guest guest

Jewel,

Thanks for the explanation.

Regards,

Nai

From: Hidden Jewel <hiddenjewelalaska@...>iodine Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 3:31Subject: Re: IOSOL

Nai,

It would take you a lot of Iosol to get to the dosages that I have heard recommended on this group for breast cancer. (Iosol II is 1.8mg per drop compared to 2% Lugol's at 2.5mg/drop or 5% Lugol's at 6.25mg/drop.) It is also more expensive than the Lugol's. However, this is just a layman's guess, but if higher doses of Lugol's is bothering her, that may be the case no matter what iodine/iodide product she uses. It takes a lot of processing in the body to work through the healing the iodine is trying to do.

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 7:26 PM, Nai Kwaoiodine <naikwaoiodine@...> wrote:

Hello ,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm considering purchasing one on Iherb---I think its the same as the one you've used. Was it effective for the health condition you used it for? May I know what dosage or how many drops of it are necessary for fighting breast cancer?

Nai

From: Hidden Jewel <hiddenjewelalaska@...>iodine Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 3:15Subject: Re: IOSOL

Nai,

The Iosol Formula II that we have used in the past has 1830mcg per drop of iodine and ammonium iodide.

Hello Forumners,

Thank you.

Nai

Guest guest

Okay, taken on board. Thank you.

Nai

From: " Buist, ND HC" <stephaniebnd@...>iodine Sent: Wednesday, 21 March 2012, 12:53Subject: Re: IOSOL

Lugol's formula is recommend for those with breast cancer. You can take it in several forms as many companies have come out with their own products. They are all listed in the Guide to Supplementing. For cancer patients the recommended dosages can be as high as 200 - 300 mgs / day. At 1830 micrograms you are going to need many many bottles and it is VERY expensive compared to Iodoral or Lugol's liquid. I took 125 mgs at my highest to eliminate thyroid cancer. Taking Iosol for BC would be like trying to clean a semi with a toothbrush.

Buist, ND HC

Re: IOSOL

Nai,

Hello Forumners,

Thank you.

Nai

Guest guest

What is the difference between Lugol's formula and Lugol's liquid? Isn't it the same?

S

De: " Buist, ND HC" <stephaniebnd@...>Para: iodine Enviado: Miércoles 21 de marzo de 2012 5:53Asunto: Re: IOSOL

Lugol's formula is recommend for those with breast cancer. You can take it in several forms as many companies have come out with their own products. They are all listed in the Guide to Supplementing. For cancer patients the recommended dosages can be as high as 200 - 300 mgs / day. At 1830 micrograms you are going to need many many bottles and it is VERY expensive compared to Iodoral or Lugol's liquid. I took 125 mgs at my highest to eliminate thyroid cancer. Taking Iosol for BC would be like trying to clean a semi with a toothbrush.

Buist, ND HC

Nai,

Hello Forumners,

Thank you.

Nai

Guest guest

They are the same.

Kathleen

Nai,

Hello Forumners,

Thank you.

Nai

Guest guest

Lugol's is the formulation of iodine and potassium iodide in specific amounts. It comes in pill form (Iodoral and others) and liquid.

Buist, ND HC

Nai,

Hello Forumners,

Thank you.

Nai