RemedySpot.com

Re: Magnesium L-Threonate

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

THanks for that info! I was about to order some Mg l-threonate - I'll stick to the orotate combination I've been taking for ages then!

Jane

I switched to magnesium l-threonate to see if it worked better than other forms. OMG! It was a mistake for me. It may be great for the brain, but it didn't appear to absorb into the body at all. After 2 days, I had familiar aches and pains back and one of the worst migraines I've had in years. I think I'll stay on magnesium orotate. It works better for me and is much cheaper.~W

Guest guest

and Group

I read about magnesium l-threonate in Life Extension Magazine (Feb 2012) a few months ago so called them and asked what was special about it.

Novel Magnesium Compound Reverses Neurodegeneration

You can go to lef.org to find the article and more information

Was told that that magnesium l-threonate could cross the blood brain

barrier and other forms of magnesium didn't seen to do that.

I also thought that if you needed more magnesium, why not just take

magnesium l-threonate and get the brain benefit.

Haven't tried it yet.

Has Anyone tried it or have any ideas about using it ?

kmk

From: wendy . <wendy56789@...>Subject: Magnesium L-Threonateiodine Date: Monday, March 19, 2012, 8:55 AM

I switched to magnesium l-threonate to see if it worked better than other forms. OMG! It was a mistake for me. It may be great for the brain, but it didn't appear to absorb into the body at all. After 2 days, I had familiar aches and pains back and one of the worst migraines I've had in years. I think I'll stay on magnesium orotate. It works better for me and is much cheaper.~W