RemedySpot.com

Re: Sjögren's Syndrome and Iodine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI,

Just jumping in here to maybe help.

I have that syndrome and i have very very low ferrittin... i also have Lyme's disease.

I have dry dry eyes, dry nose, and dry mouth..

Horrible.

Good luck,

Bek

From: chicks_have_flown <julie@...>Subject: Sjögren's Syndrome and Iodineiodine Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2012, 3:59 PM

Hi all,I been to the doc's today and instead of having to fight a battleaxe who thinks I am just 'depressed, middle aged, a carer, fat and lazy'. I had a lovely retired gent who was filling in, who actually listened to me, did a quick blood sugar test just in case of diabetes and then started asking me questions. Then he started putting down blood tests, he was a bit too fast for me to note what he was asking for, but he did say he thought I might have 'Sjögren's Syndrome'.An auto-immune problem, the symptoms seem very spot on for all my conditions, including the on off nature of some of them. It even included a reason for the high Ferratin I have (being a chronic disease the ferratin would be high).So, is the iodine protocol a good idea with this in my possible future?Regards G. (UK)