RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: adrenal fatigue-more info on testing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, would you comment more? I just had my thyroid tested and the doc disagreed with me about getting a full thyroid test. I'd love to give him more info and ask for more testing. ~~On Mar 19, 2012, at 7:12 PM, " Buist, ND HC" <stephaniebnd@...> wrote:

You cannot judge thyroid function by TSH alone. You must look at free T's.

Buist, ND HC

Re: adrenal fatigue> > > > > > > > > > Hi ,> > > > I started using the one that used - Biotics Research Cytozyme AD. I used 's, which helped for awhile, but then stopped working. I tried a number of others too, none of those worked. With this Biotics one, my temp is actually going up. I am up to 97.2 in the AM, from 96.2 in the AM. And 98.0 during the day, where I was at 97.0 or lower before. > > > > I don't know if has it on her website, but Dr. Brownstein has it on his if she doesn't have it on hers. > > > > Glowing,> > > > grace~> > > > "It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before morning."- Henry Ford > > > > "When the government gets involved in the private sector and picks out winners and losers, it screws up the whole market," "The freedom and happiness of man...[are] the > > sole objects of all legitimate government." -- Jefferson> > > > > > Re: adrenal fatigue > > Posted by: " Cochrane" juliemc9@ bifurbombur > > Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 pm (PST) > > > > > > I will try adding licorice root and go back to using an adrenal glandular.> > The glandular didn't seem to make any difference last time I tried it.> > > > Could someone please give me a link for a good adrenal glandular?> > > > I can't tolerate polyunsaturated fatty acids - I get massive hair loss -> > but I do eat fish, sardines, tuna and lots of grass-fed eggs. I don't eat> > any grains, nor corn nor potatoes and rarely have sugar. I use stevia.> > > > I can't reduce my work hours at the moment, or in the near future, and it> > is pretty much year-round. However, I got into a good routine of qi gong,> > meditation, Korean Sun Do and stretching a few months ago and that was> > really helping. Then I had to go away with work and didn't get back into> > the routine. I also know a lot of it is a mind thing. I'm usually in> > bed by 9.30pm but am up at 5am.> > > > I know I also have to do some liver cleansing because I had a RT3 issue and> > my hashimoto's antibodies have gone up quite a bit - but I never seem to be> > organised enough because I have to do it Friday so that I can spend> > Saturday by the toilet but I look forward to eating when I get home> > (healthy eating) on the Friday or just tend to forget. Must get more> > organised.> > > > I have recovered heaps - couldn't have worked at all 18 months ago - but> > want to get off the HC and get my antibodies down.> > > > Thanks for the suggestions.> > > > > >>

Guest guest

Hello ,

Here is a very good site that explains why TSH is not a good test for measuring thyroid function and why the Free T's are the correct ones for testing thyroid function.

http://www.stopthethyroidmadness.com/recommended-labwork/

Kind regards,

Kathleen

Moderator Iodine Group

Re: adrenal fatigue> > > > > > > > > > Hi ,> > > > I started using the one that used - Biotics Research Cytozyme AD. I used 's, which helped for awhile, but then stopped working. I tried a number of others too, none of those worked. With this Biotics one, my temp is actually going up. I am up to 97.2 in the AM, from 96.2 in the AM. And 98.0 during the day, where I was at 97.0 or lower before. > > > > I don't know if has it on her website, but Dr. Brownstein has it on his if she doesn't have it on hers. > > > > Glowing,> > > > grace~> > > > "It is well that the people of the nation do not understand our banking system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before morning."- Henry Ford > > > > "When the government gets involved in the private sector and picks out winners and losers, it screws up the whole market," "The freedom and happiness of man...[are] the > > sole objects of all legitimate government." -- Jefferson> > > > > > Re: adrenal fatigue > > Posted by: " Cochrane" juliemc9@ bifurbombur > > Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 pm (PST) > > > > > > I will try adding licorice root and go back to using an adrenal glandular.> > The glandular didn't seem to make any difference last time I tried it.> > > > Could someone please give me a link for a good adrenal glandular?> > > > I can't tolerate polyunsaturated fatty acids - I get massive hair loss -> > but I do eat fish, sardines, tuna and lots of grass-fed eggs. I don't eat> > any grains, nor corn nor potatoes and rarely have sugar. I use stevia.> > > > I can't reduce my work hours at the moment, or in the near future, and it> > is pretty much year-round. However, I got into a good routine of qi gong,> > meditation, Korean Sun Do and stretching a few months ago and that was> > really helping. Then I had to go away with work and didn't get back into> > the routine. I also know a lot of it is a mind thing. I'm usually in> > bed by 9.30pm but am up at 5am.> > > > I know I also have to do some liver cleansing because I had a RT3 issue and> > my hashimoto's antibodies have gone up quite a bit - but I never seem to be> > organised enough because I have to do it Friday so that I can spend> > Saturday by the toilet but I look forward to eating when I get home> > (healthy eating) on the Friday or just tend to forget. Must get more> > organised.> > > > I have recovered heaps - couldn't have worked at all 18 months ago - but> > want to get off the HC and get my antibodies down.> > > > Thanks for the suggestions.> > > > > >>

Guest guest

Please check out www.stopthethyroidmadness.com

Buist, ND HC