RemedySpot.com

Re: RE: Animal lovers

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I have been switching between giving one drop of Lugols (7.5%) and salt sole in my dog's and cat's water for about 4 months. The dog has a 1/2 pea-size growth on her for years now. I am happy to report that you can barely feel it now and can't see it now when examining the area. Very, very good news.

Kathy

Guest guest

Excellent news. I just started giving two dogs iodine for cancer. One has mast cell & other has mammary cancer. Both have had surgery & are also on homeopathic remedies & immune supplements. Am also giving two stomatitis cats iodine. All are getting 1 drop, 2 %, per day. I started them on 1 drop every other dag. Been adding salt to their food,

Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 6:30 PM

iodine

Subject: Re: RE: Animal lovers

I have been switching between giving one drop of Lugols (7.5%) and salt sole in my dog's and cat's water for about 4 months. The dog has a 1/2 pea-size growth on her for years now. I am happy to report that you can barely feel it now and can't see it now when examining the area. Very, very good news.

Kathy

No virus found in this message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.comVersion: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4876 - Release Date: 03/17/12