RemedySpot.com

can someone advise me?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi!I am relatively new here and just began on the iodine ... I used the supplements (companion) for a few days as well as the Lugols. I began at 6 5 drops of 2.5 mg (or close to-my memory is real bad and i'm in bed already... :) or i'd check...anyway. i purchased salt form viatcost form the salt lake in Utah... for appx $8.

I saw on the protocol that we're recommended to use this and to start at 1/2 T a day... The package I got is in big granuals... and I put it in the coffee grinder and put it in a capsule (as well as taking the iodine this way--in a capsule) and drink a lot of water and eat with this..(and the other companion nutris :)  I have two questions..:  Is it okay to take the Iodine this way (in caps)? and do i measure the salt  as 1/2 T ground? or 1/2 T of the coarse??  OR are they, by chance.. both the same in measure.??  This one has my fogged brain stumped

:) LOL!  Can anyone help?  also... I have dried dandelion root (organic and in bulk)  How do I prepare this?? Are there any  ideas on how-- (for liver support?)

and lastly (i guess I had more ?? than I thought! :)Can I " paint " the iodine on my thyroid for hormonal imbalance?along with the dosage I am now taking?  and , lastly,....how often? and how much to begin would be recommended?

I am so very thankful for this board!  I look forward to learning...and if anyone can help me with these, I'd much appreciate it!  Happy Spring all!Suz Mathison

in Northern WI, USA--     Please visit me here at www.lilliputphotography.smugmug.com

(  for portraits, landscapes & such)~Blessings and be well,

and try and remember, life is more than waiting for storms to pass, but leaning to dance in the rain... 

with care,Suz <3

Guest guest

Hi Suz,The amount of salt recommended in The Guide is 1/2 teaspoon per day not tablespoon. I would think you would want 1/2 teaspoon of the ground salt. We had trouble trying to take the salt in capsules as it made us nauseous because it was too much at once. So I just put it in a bowl and eat it throughout the day. Was it Redmond sea salt that you purchased? I use Redmond's but it is the fine one.

in AlaskaOn Sat, Mar 17, 2012 at 9:54 PM, Suzanna Mathison <sojournersister@...> wrote:

Hi!I am relatively new here and just began on the iodine ... I used the supplements (companion) for a few days as well as the Lugols. I began at 6 5 drops of 2.5 mg (or close to-my memory is real bad and i'm in bed already... :) or i'd check...anyway. i purchased salt form viatcost form the salt lake in Utah... for appx $8.

I saw on the protocol that we're recommended to use this and to start at 1/2 T a day... The package I got is in big granuals... and I put it in the coffee grinder and put it in a capsule (as well as taking the iodine this way--in a capsule) and drink a lot of water and eat with this..(and the other companion nutris :)  I have two questions..:  Is it okay to take the Iodine this way (in caps)? and do i measure the salt  as 1/2 T ground? or 1/2 T of the coarse??  OR are they, by chance.. both the same in measure.??  This one has my fogged brain stumped

:) LOL!  Can anyone help?  also... I have dried dandelion root (organic and in bulk)  How do I prepare this?? Are there any  ideas on how-- (for liver support?)

and lastly (i guess I had more ?? than I thought! :)Can I " paint " the iodine on my thyroid for hormonal imbalance?along with the dosage I am now taking?  and , lastly,....how often? and how much to begin would be recommended?

I am so very thankful for this board!  I look forward to learning...and if anyone can help me with these, I'd much appreciate it!  Happy Spring all!Suz Mathison

in Northern WI, USA