RemedySpot.com

RE: Beginner's salt Q

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

What kind of salt are you taking? Are you drinking water right after it?The daily amount listed in the supplementing guide is 1/2 tsp per day. I take mine throughout the day followed by water. in Alaska

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:24 AM, mahka813 <mahka813@...> wrote:

Do I have to take the same amount of salt,I am 106 pounds and started yesterday with one drop of Lugol 2% ,2grams of VitC and selenium, I used a small amount of salt not 1 tsp ,should I increase the salt to 1tsp as I increase the Iodine? also it gave me an instant headache the first time I took it ,it tastes kind of chemically

thanks

Guest guest

A headache is very typical as a detox symptom. You don’t say which “it” gave you the headache, but you started the protocol yesterday, and you could be having a detox reaction. The salt is to help your body clear the toxins out, so you don’t want to stop it. If “it” is the iodine, yes, it does have a taste that some find unpleasant. If “it” is the salt, are you taking a whole unrefined salt? Donna in IL Do I have to take the same amount of salt,I am 106 pounds and started yesterday with one drop of Lugol 2% ,2grams of VitC and selenium, I used a small amount of salt not 1 tsp ,should I increase the salt to 1tsp as I increase the Iodine? also it gave me an instant headache the first time I took it ,it tastes kind of chemically thanks