RemedySpot.com

RE: Iodine and TSH, Free T4 and Free T3 changes

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

, Iodine is a necessary nutrient that is feeding your body so that it can heal and run correctly. It is NOT a drug that artificially raises and lowers your bodies levels. If iodine is helping your body heal and run efficiently, the test numbers may never return to pre iodine levels. Conversely, your levels after starting are affected by your total body health, how long you have been sick, how damaged your thyroid is, etc. Some people need to be on NTH to get to a healthy level. Each person is different on their healing journey. The real bottom line is that the goal is to nourish and heal your body, whether or not you see changes in test results. Some people have quick healing and their thyroid starts functioning optimally on its own, and the numbers change quickly. Some people, like me, haven’t had the test numbers budge in the 5 years I have been on the iodine protocol. BUT, my health is far better, and I feel much better even if it is still not producing the T3 and T4 on its own yet. Donna in IL, moderator Stephine or other membersIf you have been taking Lugol's and stop, how long does it take for thyroid TSH FT4 and FT3 to return to pre lugol's levelsOR when starting lugol's 5% how long for TSH FT4 and FT3 to stableize at the new levels.kmk