RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Blue/ Grey Kidney stone Question?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi ,I completely understand not being able to sit by and let someone suffer without much frustration. But one thing I have found is that if the person is not interested taking the process on for him/herself it is almost a losing battle. Also, if things go " wrong " you will be the one blamed. The best thing to do is provide the information but let him take hold himself.

One thing that we have noticed in our house is that the unrefined salt really helps pull toxins out of the system. When my husband takes it, he definitely sees a difference in his bowels and you can tell junk is getting cleaned out.

If he does decide to try the protocol, perhaps he should consider starting at a much lower dose and let things work out slowly since there is such a high load of toxicity, . 

in Alaska

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 3:54 PM, M <rusbus00@...> wrote:

Thanks,

I have a firm grasp on the Gulf War things, being a vteran myself. I had some issues also. Mine were expressed or detoxed by Milk thistle, Pau D'arco, and a very good enzyme, along with other things.

I know the toxicity. DU, chem exposures, and fumes from raw crude burning oil. The PB pills were not actually accepted by the British, so my unit didnt take them even though they sign the waviers. The little brown flies attacked anyone the had sweat in the desert heat, before the pesticide was deployed, from experience.

I think, my friend needs to do his own due diligence on iodine, and he may have jumped the gun. I believe IMHO, that there is a toxic overload in most combat vets, be it from stress or the things they encountered. Iodine does seem to help a large amount. Maybe, he will join the group and ask for himself. It would aid him better to be well educated in his pursuits, instead of grabbing at straws.

What adverse reactions should I look for if he doesnt do the salt daily? The suppliments? Last night , I gave him a round of suppliments, now his complaint in a bump on the back of his neck, is that relative?

I have suggested he buy his own suppliments, but if needs be , I am willing to be a helper and supply them. I know that if he is having stones and other detox symptoms @ 12.5mg iodine that he was in a very toxic state. Maybe the best help is not to help, but , that goes against my nature.

M

>

> Gulf war veterans in general are very toxic.

>

> http://www.pbs.org/newshour/extra/features/health/july-dec08/gulf_11-21.html

> The illness was caused by two toxic exposures either working together or by themselves: the ingestion of pyridostigmine bromide, PB pills -- which were provided to the troops to protect against nerve gas attack-- and pesticides, which were used to protect the troops from disease-carrying insects, according to the report.

>

> If your friend is going to take iodine he needs to take the supporting nutrients and watch for detoxing issues. This is a serious situation.

>

> Buist, ND HC

>

>

>

> Blue/ Grey Kidney stone Question?

>

>

>

> Hello All,

>

> My friend has been taking Iodine for 3 weeks. He is taking 12.5mg Iodoral. He has been passing Blue/ grey Kidney stones since taking it. He likes the energy and since of well being he gets from the iodine. He refuses to take the Daily salt, he thinks thats why he is getting stones.

>

> Could some one please help me to understand this. Do stones normally occur?

>

> Some history, He is a gulf war and Operation Afganistan Vet, exposed to whatever was over there. Was, before Iodine, very confused, and forgot lots of things; major or minor. Depressed and very moody was the norm also ( before Iodine) Recently, he has had grey coloured urine on 12.5mg Iodoral.

>

> Help please!

>