RemedySpot.com

Iodine and breast issues

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Kathleen,

I wanted to ask you a question on iodine treatment for breasts since u steered

me towards thermography. My results weren't great. I show moderate estrogen

dominance with irregular vascularity in both breasts.

I have a low concentration liquid iodine solution which I pour on my breasts. I

am waitin for Lugols and wonder if I should just pour avfew drops on a Q tip or

pour it on my breasts?

Also, my thermography shows so areas of inflammation which I wonder if I can

also paint with iodine? Like the back of my neck?

Thank you.

Agnes

Guest guest

Hi Agnes,

Yes, you can paint with Lugol's. It's good to use an oil like coconut oil at the same time on the skin, as Lugol's can sometimes be drying to the skin.

Kind regards,

Kathleen

Iodine and breast issues

Hi Kathleen,I wanted to ask you a question on iodine treatment for breasts since u steered me towards thermography. My results weren't great. I show moderate estrogen dominance with irregular vascularity in both breasts.I have a low concentration liquid iodine solution which I pour on my breasts. I am waitin for Lugols and wonder if I should just pour avfew drops on a Q tip or pour it on my breasts? Also, my thermography shows so areas of inflammation which I wonder if I can also paint with iodine? Like the back of my neck?Thank you.Agnes

Guest guest

Ok, will do. Thank you, Kathleen.Sent from my HTC smartphone on the Now Network from Sprint!----- Reply message -----From: " Kathleen Blake " <kathleenblake@...><iodine >Subject: Iodine and breast issuesDate: Sun, Mar 25, 2012 9:50 pm Hi Agnes, Yes, you can paint with Lugol's. It's good to use an oil like coconut oil at the same time on the skin, as Lugol's can sometimes be drying to the skin.Kind regards,Kathleen Iodine and breast issues Hi Kathleen,I wanted to ask you a question on iodine treatment for breasts since u steered me towards thermography. My results weren't great. I show moderate estrogen dominance with irregular vascularity in both breasts.I have a low concentration liquid iodine solution which I pour on my breasts. I am waitin for Lugols and wonder if I should just pour avfew drops on a Q tip or pour it on my breasts? Also, my thermography shows so areas of inflammation which I wonder if I can also paint with iodine? Like the back of my neck?Thank you.Agnes