RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: depression/Move to Off Topic Group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Please move this discussion to the Iodine Off Topic Group. Thanks!

Kathleen

Re: Re: depression

Hi Lynne,

I am a frequent business flier and never saw anyone excused from going through the x-ray machine. Be prepared for a long explanation and a long check in process if you resist the x-ray machine.

Safe travels.

AgnesSent from my iPad

On Mar 27, 2012, at 2:42 PM, Kristi <kristiashley@...> wrote:

They will let you not go through, but it means you will have a pat down and bag search. As long as you go a bit early so that you can accommodate the extra time that takes, it shouldn't be an issue. It never has been for us.

Kristi

On Mar 27, 2012, at 11:31 AM, Lynne wrote:

REally, will they let you go NOT go through? I hope this is the case, because I don't want the radiation either. I"m flying in June on two planes to Texas!! Lynne

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 10:05 AM, Linn <mwm1glm@...> wrote:

Have you had thyroid levels checked lately? For the plane issue, simply tell them you have health issues and can't do it. My motto is just say no!LinnModerator>> I am wondering what to do.

> > > > Twice now I have had to get off the iodine.> > I have started at a low dose and when I get up to about 3 pills I start> detoxing and going into depression. The first time I quit taking it and> recovered in a couple of days. The second time after being off the iodine> for a couple of weeks, I started back on it about 3 or 4 pills a day and> then quit because of the depression and it took me at least 2 weeks to come> out of the depression. I want to take the iodine but can't deal with the> depression. I do take Zoloft so I am prone to this anyway. So do I start> again at small doses and work up or do I just jump in at a higher dose? What> else can I do?> > I have the cofactors but it has so much inositol that it makes me sleepy. I> take selenium. I have the salt but I only use it on my food cause of fluid> retention. Also yall mention getting energy from the iodine. I don't notice> any energy.> > Next question - I am flying to FL on the 2nd and I am worried about those> xray machines. How do I protect myself from the radiation? This is the first> time I have been on a plane in 30 years and I am stressed about it.>

=