RemedySpot.com

Question about my eyes as a reaction to the Iodine

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi all,

The last few days I have had some pain in my chest. It hurt worse when I bent over. I went into the Urgent Care and they gave me some Toradol. It didn't help, so I tried Dilaudid. I take LDN and it is contraindicated, but I could hardly move, and it had been almost 21 hours since my last dose, so I tried it and it helped. The docs had no idea what the pain was caused from though. I did tell them about my Iodine and LDN. I doubt the doc understood about the Iodine, but I did tell him. Still, they couldn't tell me what was causing the pain.

Later in the evening, the pain traveled to my back, specifically in my shoulder blades. Even later, I began hurting in my lower left leg. That nite, I had trouble falling asleep. When I was laying there, I would see little specks in the air. It was kind of like spiders flying around. I was watching things fly around in the air. The next day, there were little flashes of light flying around. I thought it was the thunderstorm, but it wasn't!

Three days later, I am still seeing the spider things flying around. And sometimes, I still see the flashes of light, but it isn't as much as on Saturday.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen with their eyes? I don't think it is from the narcotics. I am taking 150 mg. of Iodine at this point. I can't figure it out though. I can't see symptoms like this on the list. I have been up to 250 mg for ten weeks, twice. I have never had symptoms like this - EVER.

If anyone has any thoughts or ideas, I would love to hear them. It just doesn't seem to fit that I would have these types of symptoms after being on Iodine this long.

I am taking some supplements too - CRNA Bolouke and Researched Nutritionals Transfer Factor Plasmyc and a 2 phase liver cleanse from my doctor. I take all the companion nutrients too. And do the salt! I love it and don't lie drinking water without it anymore.

Thanks for anyone's help.

Glowing,grace~"It is well that the people of the nation don't understand our banking system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before morning."- Henry Ford "When the government gets involved in the private sector and picks out winners and losers, it screws up the whole market," "The freedom and happiness of man...[are] the sole objects of all legitimate government." -- Jefferson