RemedySpot.com

Fw: Re Tests results

Rate this topic

Guest guest

----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Connelly <sarahannc1@...> "thyroid treatment " <thyroid treatment > Sent: Friday, 6 January 2012, 19:06 Subject: Re Tests results Hi Sheila,I am on 7 grains of Erfa, I dropped down one half grain on these results. Problem is i was just starting to feel a bit better. My tests always look Hyper i think this is why i was stuffed full of Carbimisole. No doubt i was overactive or maybe hashies. But at the start of all this they kept throwing up there hands and shaking there heads in amazment at the numbers. Yes i was a little shaky but not to the extreme that they seemed to think after about six months he would say i cant get the numbers down. At this point i was pileing on the weight and my hair was falling out in handfuls, Ikept saying something is wrong i feel worse than when i first came and he would say i have a test and a text book it's not thyroid that's causing you're symptoms. He then said i would

have to have RAI but first my husband would have to have a vesectomy. Three months later he said the news was good i was now in the NORMAL range. at this time i could harly walk with every symptom of underactive thyroid and spent the next 11 years or so in hell until i saw Dr Skinner he looked at the tests then at me an started me on Armour that same day. Don't know why i seem to need so high a dose but then if something else is going on who knows. I can tell you i did great with Dr S so much so the young DR at my surgery said i looked so much better that he would disreguard my tests and treat me unfotunatly it was with Thyroxine and i went down hill again and had to go back to Dr Skinner. Sheila i am waiting for results of blood tests. Luv Connelly.