RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Value Pharmaceuticals Regulation Change [2 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It looks like the Erfa ordered on 28th December might have arrived.   I do not know because I also ordered some Armour in case.    The reason I do not know yet is because I had a card through the door that parcel is in post office for customs money to be paid.

I would have liked to do this on line so that it avoids the hassle of trying to get to the post office, as the parking there is atrocious (not allowed to park anywhere near the post office) and there is always someone hanging around just waiting to slap a ticket on anyone who parks near the post office.

However, on reading the reference number the writing is so appalling that I cannot make out whether one of the letters is a V or a U or even a Y.I do not want to pay, then find I have read the reference number wrong, and then be told that there is no parcel with that reference number etc. etc.     So I try to phone the number on the card.     From 9am to nearly 12 noon I have been constantly phoning, on redial, and it is unavailable and no ring back facility.     

This means I will have to go to the post office, pay an exorbitant parking fee (no free for even half an hour here),  as well as paying customs and £8 to deliver, except I am collecting it.     

Talk about rip off Britain.    I end up paying a third more for the Erfa than it costs, which is not cheap by any means.My doctor only prescribes T3 because the endo told him to so he would not prescribe NDT unless the endo told him.     I know the endo wouldn't prescribe NDT because when talking to the nurse who did the short synacthen test she was telling me that some people had already asked him and he refused and she added " who on earth would want to eat pigs thyroid " .     I am not quick to answer and it was only too late I thought to myself I should have asked her if she ate pork.   But then I would have had nothing to say if she said she was a vegetarian.

Oh well back to trying to phone the Post Office.    It says the office is open to 6pm.    Lilian