RemedySpot.com

re the plot thickens and abnormal LFTs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Abnormal LFTs do often occur in untreated Hypo patients

They also occur in those with gallstones and in many people who after Gall Bladder removal have all manner of digestive problems and pain ...........my daughter being one of them

It seems from what i have learnt researching the problems of Post Cholysystectomy Syndrome (PCS) and Sphincter of Oddi Disorder (SOD) that its a far bigger problem than the surgeons want to admit and the suspicion now is that PCS and SOD are actually Auto Immune

It also seems to be a reason why so many Thyroid patients cant tolerate Thyroxine or T3 because of their synthetic/chemical nature

I have a very large gallstone and because of my daughters problems that plague her 13 yrs after GB removal i sure do not want surgury hence i have explored Homeopathic/herbal answers which fingers crossed seem to be working very well indeed

For anyone who has raised LFTs i would strongly suggest they take 10 drops of Milk Thistle Tincture in a little water or juice before meals 3 times a day

Its perfectly safe and should be taken for several months or even permanantly and will normalise liver function

Pat