RemedySpot.com

Message from 1drugstore-online.com

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I placed an order for some Thiroyd last night from

http://www.1drugstore-online.com/showprice.asp?name=thyroid & bysearch=ok & Go.x=0 & G\o.y=0 and received a messaged this morning saying:"Dear Customer ,Order 504200 Thank you for using our services. We currently get some problems on Visa Card and Master Card payment system, consequently unable to process the payment through Visa Card and Master Card temporarily. Do you have a different card of Amex card? Please advise. Another payment option available is WesternUnion or MoneyGram. Here is the reference for Western Union/ and Money Gram . If you are interested, please wire us the fund via Western Union/ or Money Gram to this person below. And get 5% discount of the product cost.Mr. Prakij KlonkingBangkok, Thailand£What do you suggest I do? I don't feel comfortable sending money via Western Union.LoveJacquie

Hi

This morning I placed an order too - so will let you know if I have the same problem.

I personally would think twice of Western Union to an individual - luckily I have enough meds to allow me to wait a while til card goes through - it can only be a temporary thing surely?

From: falkowski_uk <jfalkowski@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Wednesday, 8 February 2012, 9:28Subject: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

I placed an order for some Thiroyd last night from http://www.1drugstore-online.com/showprice.asp?name=thyroid & bysearch=ok & Go.x=0 & G\o.y=0 and received a messaged this morning saying:

"Dear Customer ,

Order 504200

Thank you for using our services.

We currently get some problems on Visa Card and Master Card payment system, consequently unable to process the payment through Visa Card and Master Card temporarily.

Do you have a different card of Amex card? Please advise.

Another payment option available is WesternUnion or MoneyGram.

Here is the reference for Western Union/ and Money Gram . If you are interested, please wire us the fund via Western Union/ or Money Gram to this person below. And get 5% discount of the product cost.Mr. Prakij Klonking

Bangkok, Thailand£

What do you suggest I do? I don't feel comfortable sending money via Western Union.

Love

Jacquie

I would email them yourself this morning to ask if there are any problems - it

might be genuine but it might not, and contacted them direct is the best way to

find out.

I'm the same as you, not at all comfortable with Western Union, they are used by

scammers worldwide. Money Gram is used by the PO though - although I'm still

not comfortable with that either.

Niki

Thanks Colleen, I'd be interested to see if you get the same. I just had another look at the email and I missed half of it. Here is is again in full (sorry):"Dear Customer ,Order 504200 Thank you for using our services. We currently get some problems on Visa Card and Master Card payment system, consequently unable to process the payment through Visa Card and Master Card temporarily. Do you have a different card of Amex card? Please advise. Another payment option available is WesternUnion or MoneyGram. Here is the reference for Western Union/ and Money Gram . If you are interested, please wire us the fund via Western Union/ or Money Gram to this person below. And get 5% discount of the product cost.Mr. Prakij KlonkingBangkok, Thailand We can pick up your fund at all branches of Money gram or Western Union counters.More information needed:1. Pick up code or MTCN# (money transfer control number )2. Shipping information.3. Your medication , strength and quantity4. amount of wired money $85.5 USD5. Sender name WESTERN UNION ACCEPT CREDIT CARD ( for sender who stays in the States only) https://wumt.westernunion.com/info/osMoneyTransferOptions.asp *****Do not protect payment with secret question & secret answer!If Western Union asks you about purpose of sending money tell them that are for your relatives (family) or for a friend in need (they dont allow sending money for commercial purposes). They dont need or have any right to know what you may need to send money over seas for. For safety please do not include any notes on the transaction such as our web site name or any productnames.Looking forward to hearing from you. Best regards,Support team">> Hi> This morning I placed an order too - so will let you know if I have the same problem.> I personally would think twice of Western Union to an individual - luckily I have enough meds to allow me to wait a while til card goes through - it can only be a temporary thing surely?> >

Thanks Niki. Their email is legit. Just haven't contacted them yet as I was

taken by surprise and wanted to know if anyone else had the same problem. I

have put the full message in my response to Colleen.

Love

Jacquie

>

> I would email them yourself this morning to ask if there are any problems - it

might be genuine but it might not, and contacted them direct is the best way to

find out.

Hello,

Can I butt in here? Have you used this site before, is it reliable and how long does it take for meds to arrive? I noticed they have Cytomel, so was thinking it may be a good alternative to the Mexican site I was given - customs problems aside.

Thanks,

From: Colleen Maclaren <colleenmaclaren@...>"thyroid treatment " <thyroid treatment > Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 11:15 AMSubject: Re: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

Hi

This morning I placed an order too - so will let you know if I have the same problem.

I personally would think twice of Western Union to an individual - luckily I have enough meds to allow me to wait a while til card goes through - it can only be a temporary thing surely?

From: falkowski_uk <jfalkowski@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Wednesday, 8 February 2012, 9:28Subject: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

I placed an order for some Thiroyd last night from http://www.1drugstore-online.com/showprice.asp?name=thyroid & bysearch=ok & Go.x=0 & G\o.y=0 and received a messaged this morning saying:

"Dear Customer ,

Order 504200

Thank you for using our services.

We currently get some problems on Visa Card and Master Card payment system, consequently unable to process the payment through Visa Card and Master Card temporarily.

Do you have a different card of Amex card? Please advise.

Another payment option available is WesternUnion or MoneyGram.

Here is the reference for Western Union/ and Money Gram . If you are interested, please wire us the fund via Western Union/ or Money Gram to this person below. And get 5% discount of the product cost.Mr. Prakij Klonking

Bangkok, Thailand£

What do you suggest I do? I don't feel comfortable sending money via Western Union.

Love

Jacquie

Hi

Yes have used this site quite a few times and is very realiable - usually the meds arrive within about a week (they have always been really quick for me). At least there is no customs charge or Royal Mail charges from this site thankfully! And I find Thiroyd works as well as Naturethroid for me - and is a lot lot cheaper too

The only problem I had was the first time I used this company - my Bank questioned the payment (Santander) but after that, the orders go through no problem usually.

Will let you know how my order gets on and if it goes through or not.

"thyroid treatment " <thyroid treatment > Sent: Wednesday, 8 February 2012, 10:53Subject: Re: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

Hello,

Can I butt in here? Have you used this site before, is it reliable and how long does it take for meds to arrive? I noticed they have Cytomel, so was thinking it may be a good alternative to the Mexican site I was given - customs problems aside.

, if you go to our FILES SECTION (accessible from the Home

page of this Forum) and open the FOLDER entitled 'Internet Pharmacies' there

you will find a list of all those reputable pharmacies where you can buy

natural thyroid extract, T3, T4 and HC without the need of a prescription. Hope

this helps.

Luv - Sheila

Hello,

Can I butt in here? Have you used this site before, is it reliable

and how long does it take for meds to arrive? I noticed they have Cytomel, so

was thinking it may be a good alternative to the Mexican site I was given -

customs problems aside.

Thanks,

Hi there..... do you have an ebay and paypal account? I recently

purchased some Thiroyd and Thyroid-S from Surplus-Thai and found the

service to be exceptionally good. The meds were sent by registered post

with full tracking from Thailand and took just a week to arrive. You

are guaranteed to get your meds, or your money back. They came in

sealed foil pouches, so virtually flat so I didn't have any problems

with customs. They are manufactured by Sriprasit Pharma Co., Ltd.

which adheres to GMP Standard and is ISO9002 certified. They had a

use-by date of 2014.

The one grain (60mg) tablets come in various sizes:

30 x 60mg tablets = £6.24 ....... 90 x 60mg tablets = £11.97

............ 120 x 60mg tablets = £14.91 with other sizes also

available. I think these must be amongst the cheapest available from

overseas. The communication from Surplus-Thai, a guy called is

excellent.

Hope this helps.... Gill

> I placed an order for some Thiroyd last night from

>

> What do you suggest I do? I don't feel comfortable sending money via

> Western Union.

>

> Love

>

> Jacquie

Thanks Sheila, I'll have a look later, if I can work out where it is.

From: Sheila <sheila@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 4:56 PMSubject: RE: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

, if you go to our FILES SECTION (accessible from the Home page of this Forum) and open the FOLDER entitled 'Internet Pharmacies' there you will find a list of all those reputable pharmacies where you can buy natural thyroid extract, T3, T4 and HC without the need of a prescription. Hope this helps.

Luv - Sheila

Hello,

Thanks,

> Hi there..... do you have an ebay and paypal account? I recently> purchased some Thiroyd and Thyroid-S from Surplus-Thai and found the> service to be exceptionally good. The meds were sent by registered post> with full tracking from Thailand and took just a week to arrive. You> are guaranteed to get your meds, or your money back. They came in> sealed foil pouches, so virtually flat so I didn't have any problems> with customs.

Hi Gill,

this sounds very interesting - have you got a link for us?

Thanks,

xx

Hi Gill, do you have a website address for Surplus-Thai. I've tried Googling but

can't find them. Thanks...Val

>

>

> Hi there..... do you have an ebay and paypal account? I recently

> purchased some Thiroyd and Thyroid-S from Surplus-Thai and found the

> service to be exceptionally good. The meds were sent by registered post

> with full tracking from Thailand and took just a week to arrive. You

[Ed]

I have found surplus-thai, it is a seller on ebay. http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/surplus-thai/m.html?_nkw= & _armrs=1 & _from= & _ipg=25 & _trksid=p3692Kind regards

From: <christina@...> thyroid treatment Sent: Wednesday, 8 February 2012, 16:30 Subject: Re: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

> Hi there..... do you have an ebay and paypal account? I recently> purchased some Thiroyd and Thyroid-S from Surplus-Thai and found the> service to be exceptionally good. The meds were sent by registered post> with full tracking from Thailand and took just a week to arrive.

[Ed]

Thanks Gill. I have found them on eBay and they are much cheaper. He has a 100 & rating.

,the link is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Thiroyd-Natural-Desiccated-Thyroid-60mg-1-000-Tablets-FREE-Rgstrd-Shipping-/220941492123?_trksid=p5197.m7 & _trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D3%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D6188167747369724031#ht_1580wt_1099LoveJacquie-- > > > Hi there..... do you have an ebay and paypal account? I recently> > purchased some Thiroyd and Thyroid-S from Surplus-Thai and found the> > service to be exceptionally good.

[Ed]

Here is the website for Surplus-Tai http://www.thyroid-s.com/ and you can

contact them via http://www.thyroid-s.com/contact-us or on ebay or Amazon where

they sell there products

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/surplus-thai/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

They promote STTM and other thyroid sites on their website. It all looks kosher

to me.

Love

Jacquie

>

> Hi Gill, do you have a website address for Surplus-Thai. I've tried Googling

but can't find them. Thanks...Val

[Ed]

Everybody, I have just uploaded details to the Files Section

under the Folder 'Internet Pharmacies'. Thanks for this Gill, they sound

excellent, and only £14.98 for 120 tablets with free Registered Delivery.

Luv - Sheila

> Hi there..... do you have an ebay and paypal

account? I recently

> purchased some Thiroyd and Thyroid-S from Surplus-Thai and found the

> service to be exceptionally good. The meds were sent by registered post

> with full tracking from Thailand and took just a week to arrive. You

> are guaranteed to get your meds, or your money back. They came in

> sealed foil pouches, so virtually flat so I didn't have any problems

> with customs.

Hi Gill,

this sounds very interesting - have you got a link for us?

Thanks,

xx

No

virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2112/4795 - Release Date: 02/07/12

You're welcome, ... and Sheila, even TPA get a honorary mention on how to self medicate further down their webpage here: http://www.thyroid-s.com And they also go into the legalities of buying thyroid meds here:

http://www.thyroid-s.com/why-its-legal-for-you-to-buy-thyroid-s Actually, the site is chock full of info. What a great find!LoveJacquie-> > > > Here is the website for Surplus-Tai

http://www.thyroid-s.com and you> can contact them via

http://www.thyroid-s.com/contact-us contact-us or on ebay or> Amazon where they sell there products>

http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/surplus-thai/?_trksid=p4340.l2559 >

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/thyroidmedsonline > > Brilliant [:)] - thank you> > love,> > >

Hi everyone

Glad you've all found the site. As you've probably seen, if you become a member

you get a further discount off the (already very competitve) prices. I didn't

realise he was also selling through Amazon - so that's even better for TPA!

I told about TPA and that I would be recommending him to the group, so I

hope he remembers me when he becomes a millionaire!!!

Gill x

That's great! Thank you very much!

From: Colleen Maclaren <colleenmaclaren@...>"thyroid treatment " <thyroid treatment > Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 3:18 PMSubject: Re: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

Hi

Yes have used this site quite a few times and is very realiable - usually the meds arrive within about a week (they have always been really quick for me). At least there is no customs charge or Royal Mail charges from this site thankfully! And I find Thiroyd works as well as Naturethroid for me - and is a lot lot cheaper too

The only problem I had was the first time I used this company - my Bank questioned the payment (Santander) but after that, the orders go through no problem usually.

Will let you know how my order gets on and if it goes through or not.

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Recent Activity:

New Members 32

New Files 1

Visit Your Group

TPA is not medically qualified. Consult with a qualified medical practitioner before changing medication.

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Thanks Gill, I see there are two mentions of TPA on his web site

and he has recommended our web site. I would recommend that everybody listens to

Dr Brownstein talking about hypothyroidism and natural thyroid extract by

clicking the video on the right hand side of the home page http://www.thyroid-s.com/

Luv - Sheila

Glad you've all found the site. As you've probably seen, if you become a member

you get a further discount off the (already very competitve) prices. I didn't

realise he was also selling through Amazon - so that's even better for TPA!

I told about TPA and that I would be recommending him to the group, so I

hope he remembers me when he becomes a millionaire!!!

Gill x

No

virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2112/4796 - Release Date: 02/08/12

thyroid treatment

- click on FILES in the Menu and scroll down to the appropriate folder - all alphabetical.

Open that folder and the information you require will be there.

Luv - Sheila

Thanks Sheila, I'll have a look later, if I can work out where it

is.

, if you go to our FILES SECTION (accessible from the Home

page of this Forum) and open the FOLDER entitled 'Internet Pharmacies' there

you will find a list of all those reputable pharmacies where you can buy

natural thyroid extract, T3, T4 and HC without the need of a prescription. Hope

this helps.

Hi Colleen and AllI have finally received a response to my emails and have ordered through Surplus-Thai. I suggest cancelling or letting them know if you would like to keep it as a back order. If you don't contact them, they may have cancelled it without your knowledge.LoveJacquiePS: Their emails to me are below.The first:Thank you for your reply and sorry for the inconvenience has caused. We expect the system returns to normal operation within these 2 weeks. Would you like to keep it as back order? Best Regards,Support Team In the second I cancelled and received the following:Thank you for your reply. Please note that this order was cancelled already. We expect the system returns to normal operation within these 2 weeks. We will send you a notification email once the system returns to normal. Should there be any further questions, please feel free to contact us anytime. Best Regards,Support Teamhttp://www.1drugstore-online.comcontact@...>> Hi> This morning I placed an order too - so will let you know if I have the same problem.> I personally would think twice of Western Union to an individual - luckily I have enough meds to allow me to wait a while til card goes through - it can only be a temporary thing surely?> >

I found it and have ordered

Thanks!

From: Sheila <sheila@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:31 AMSubject: RE: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

thyroid treatment - click on FILES in the Menu and scroll down to the appropriate folder - all alphabetical. Open that folder and the information you require will be there.

Luv - Sheila

Hi Jacquie and All

Have received the same email that Jacquie did yesterday re not being able to take payment by card, so have already cancelled the order. Will try the Surplus-Tai and see how I get on with those - I think they work out round about the same price as 1drugstore.

Thanks all

Colleen

From: falkowski_uk <jfalkowski@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Thursday, 9 February 2012, 11:06Subject: Re: Message from 1drugstore-online.com

Hi Colleen and All

I have finally received a response to my emails and have ordered through Surplus-Thai. I suggest cancelling or letting them know if you would like to .