RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: T3 Online from Cyprus

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Am currently suffering from bad brain fog due to lack of T4, but I think I read somewhere about only being able to pay by debit card to the site in Cyprus. I just ordered some T3 from them using PayPal with my credit card. It should make my life much easier than buying from Mexico because a) as it's part of the EC, I won't get hassle with customs and B) it's much cheaper!

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 03:30:55 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

> It should make my life much easier than buying from Mexico because a) as it's

part of the EC, I won't get hassle with customs and B) it's much cheaper!

Been buying from Mexico for several years and never been caught for

customs/VAT.

Nick

That's because you're in the UK. I still don't know, myself, because it still hasn't turned up after 3 weeks of waiting. Someone in Belgium mentioned you can get into trouble with customs - because T3 is no longer available here in Belgium. So for me, buying from Cyprus is much quicker and cheaper and should be hassle free.

From: Nick Foot <lists@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:26 PMSubject: Re: Re: T3 Online from Cyprus

On Thu, 9 Feb 2012 03:30:55 -0800 (PST), you wrote:> It should make my life much easier than buying from Mexico because a) as it's part of the EC, I won't get hassle with customs and B) it's much cheaper!Been buying from Mexico for several years and never been caught forcustoms/VAT.Nick

You won't be caught within the EU, but if you're in the UK and T3 is sold in the UK, there's no reason you should have a problem from either place. It still hasn't turned up from Mexico after 3 weeks.

From: falkowski_uk <jfalkowski@...>thyroid treatment Sent: Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:32 PMSubject: Re: T3 Online from Cyprus

I, like Nick, have also been ordering from Mexico and have NEVER had to pay customs. You will likely be caught if you buy from anywhere else.LoveJacquie