RemedySpot.com

Where to buy T3 & DHEA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi - to our FILES section and scroll down to 'Internet

Pharmacies' and open that document - you will find lots of places thyroid treatment/files/

Luv - Sheila

Hi Sheila

& all

Can

anyone tell me the best place to buy T3 and DHEA.

love

Connelly

No

virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4832 - Release Date: 02/25/12

Hi Sheila & All,Meant to ask for someone to recommend somewhere that they used. Sheila what's the usual dose to start with on DHEA, I was reading some scary stories about hair loss, hope thats only if you're using it and .you don't need it .If anyone can pass on their story good or bad i would be glad to hear from them. Sheila i think i told you that my nails breaking and indigestion had improved well they're back with a vengeance also constipation, and the last few day's diarrhoea. I had some tests done at the dr's vit b 12 and folate zinc. Not had the results as only just getting back on my feet after the virus. Will make app with the nurse and let you know how i got on. PS the nurse said she would ask for copper magnesium and d3 to be tested. I'm trying t3 as i

still have symptoms and still hope to redress the balance. Luv Connelly. (Skinnerette). From: Sheila <sheila@...> thyroid treatment Sent: Tuesday, 28 February 2012, 8:54 Subject: RE: Where to buy T3 & DHEA

Hi - to our FILES section and scroll down to 'Internet

Pharmacies' and open that document - you will find lots of places thyroid treatment/files/

Luv - Sheila

Hi Sheila

& all

Can

anyone tell me the best place to buy T3 and DHEA.

love

Connelly

No

virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4832 - Release Date: 02/25/12