RemedySpot.com

Ongoing...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi Sheila and groupHave been trying to keep following the posts. Lots of really helpful information and very pleased to see the good outcome regarding Dr Skinner's case. I love the term Skinneroid!

Sorry to say, I'm not feeling great this week. Last weekend was brilliant but I may have over done it up at my allotment! I also may have eaten some gluten when we went out for a Japanese meal on Saturday.

I woke up feeling groggy on Tuesday and haven't been able to fully pick up since. Today, I am feeling really down, like I am a wrung out dish cloth, and actually burst into tears this afternoon which hasn't happened in a while.

(Oh, I also got the letter from the endo saying " your suppressed TSH at 0.02 does indicate over replacement of your thyroid hormone and is not advisable " . I will need to go back to my GP and have a chat about what to do. I have decided to find out whether going back to see Dr Skinner will be an option, but last year when I spoke with my GP about it, he said he was no longer happy to refer patients to Dr Skinner... It is all so exhausting...)

I have had a week off the progesterone cream, so maybe I will feel better in a few days after being back on it?I have also noticed increased tingling in my feet, which is a symptom I have had on and off over the years. It seems a bit of a random thing. I had a few muscle twitches during the week. I have been very tired - feeling increasingly hopeless! 

At times I have had lots of intestinal goings on. This seemed to start around the time of taking the iron and I've been putting up with it, but starting to feel worried that I may have candida in addition to everything else!

I had a dull ache in the sacrum area last night. Also have had some hip discomfort. I also have a feeling there's something in the back of my throat and it's a bit sore and achy. Maybe I have a bit of a bug. The inside of my mouth feels a bit odd as if there is something coating it.

I have certainly had all the above symptoms at times before. It feels like I am scrambled!This morning I checked my pulse and it was around the mid 50s. At the moment it's around the mid 60s. I've checked my morning temperature a couple of times this week. It has been 36.4 and then 36.0 today.

The pulse seems low for me. A couple of years ago when I was on a higher dose of Nature-throid,  it would have been in the mid 70 or even the 80s.I'm wondering if I should invest in an adrenal saliva test? Or is all this to be expected when going through the menopause?! 

Any feedback would be appreciated. Lynne