RemedySpot.com

Feeling sick with T3...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey all,Started T3 20 days ago on Dr P's reccomendation (we suspect thyroid hormone resistance but he said I was a very difficult case). Increased as he suggested and now on 38mcg.The last week I have been feeling a lot more ill than usual and even worse today, even lieing down I am feeling sick and can barely walk around the house without making it worse. It feels exactly like I am car sick...nausia, weakness, general feeling of being sick. I thought maybe I had done too much last week but haven't for the last few days and the feeling hasn't improved which leads me to suspect the T3...Should I stop the T3 or decrease the dose? What does this point to? Have I taken too much T3 or are other things at play? My temps are still low (around 36.1 - 36.4, sometimes lower). I have hypoglyceamia, could this be whats messing things up? I am taking lots of nutri adrenal to support my adrenal glands.Thanks for your advice.J