RemedySpot.com

Re: new member want to learn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I suggest that you 'do a deal' with your doctor and in exchange for getting rid of a near useless thyroid gland which will probably continue to grow, she agrees to support you with T3 therapy. It is likely that the Circadian T3 Method might work for you. Your doctor is likely correct, in that you have no need of a thyroid gland that is causing such problems, and that the best course of action might be to it zonked completely and start all over again - and then getting proper support for the right treatment..

This is a win-win situation for you if you play your cards right and is complementary to your doctor.

Luv - Sheila

> > I had a PARTIAL THYROIDECTOMY in 1991. > > ULTRASONOGRAPHY: enlarged thyroid gland with nodules. > SCINTIGRAM: Uptake 0.11%. Very low storage while exogenic TSH suppression. Two `cold' nodules with no storage, not suspicious for malignancy (fine-needle aspiration biopsy not necessary, she could "see" that it is no malignancy).Thyroid 44ml, diffusely enlarged. Result: "Your thyroid is exploding from 22ml 5 years ago to 44ml today. There are two great cold nodules, it is a very ill thyroid gland, and unquestionable an indication to remove the whole thyroid as soon as possible. It was clearly a demerit not having removed the whole organ at the first surgery. She guaranteed me that after letting go my thyroid I would be really well again very soon. At present no autoimmune thyroiditis in bloom/florid but anti-M (TPO) abs in normal range. No detection of autoimmune Grave's disease. When I asked, she said that it is "thyroiditis" but that it is often impossible to define which sort of it exactly. > >