RemedySpot.com

RE: Happy today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

>Hi Everyone.>I hope you have had a good day today. I did. I had my birthday yesterday and today I stepped on the scale and I am one pound lighter!!! I am so proud of myself. I >even had cake and ice cream. I just made sure the amounts I had fit into my food plan. Oh what a great birthday. That puts me at 219 and 76 pounds gone. : )

Sorry I failed to wish you a Happy Birthday! I'm glad it was a happy one for you:) And congrats on the weight loss.

>Anyway, for my birthday, dh got me a pair of spandex biking shorts and a spandex top. (Pink and black) They are so awesome. When I opened my gift I was so >came when I tried them on and they fit!!! And they actually don't look too bad either, if I do say so myself. My dh liked them ; )

Well I think that was dern right romantic in itself. LOL He thought you was a size smaller. LOL I would have lavished him with kisses right then:) And how great that you fit into them?! That made a great birthday!>Sorry to be so full of myself here, but I was so excited and had to share with some people who understand.

You arent full of yourself. Just happy. Now get outside tomorrow and show the neighborhood that cute outfit as you ride down the street:)

>So today I rode twice for a half hour each time in my new biking outfit. It felt great. I was a little self-conscious, but I got over it pretty quick because I am trying so >hard to get healthy. I also mowed the lawn for three hours with the push mower. I think it's safe to say I got my exercise in today!

No need to be self conscious. You are trying to improve yourself and nobody can find fault with that. Keep at it!

Guest guest

Happy Birthday, Beth! :)

> Hi Everyone.

> I hope you have had a good day today. I did. I had my birthday

yesterday

> and today I stepped on the scale and I am one pound lighter!!! I am

so proud of

> myself. I even had cake and ice cream. I just made sure the

amounts I had

> fit into my food plan. Oh what a great birthday. That puts me at

219 and 76

> pounds gone. : )

WOW!!! That's amazing! I'll bet that made you want to dance all day

long :)

> I have become very much into biking. My dh got me a bike last

summer when I

> was losing weight so good and I ride it every day, sometimes even

twice a day.

> I go for a half hour at a time. I would go longer, but that is all

my rump

> can take at one time. Haven't these bike designers ever heard of

padding???

I'm saving up for this bike seat I saw that's more like a chair seat.

Well, kinda. Um, it's big and flat (much like my behind, so great

match! *lol*) and there's nothing that goes between your legs. So

like a folding chair seat without the back. Does that make sense?

It's not THAT big, but it looks far more comfy than what I currently

have...which is the equivalent of a concrete thong :P

> Anyway, for my birthday, dh got me a pair of spandex biking shorts

and a

> spandex top. (Pink and black) They are so awesome. When I opened

my gift I was

> so excited. Then I looked at the tags in them and it said XL size

14-16. I

> was so disappointed cause I just now fit into my 18 jeans. Anyway,

the best

> news of the day came when I tried them on and they fit!!! And they

actually

> don't look too bad either, if I do say so myself. My dh liked them ; )

Fantastic! Oh my gosh, I'm so happy for you! :)

> Sorry to be so full of myself here, but I was so excited and had to

> with some people who understand. It was the best day.

>

> So today I rode twice for a half hour each time in my new biking

outfit. It

> felt great. I was a little self-conscious, but I got over it pretty

quick

> because I am trying so hard to get healthy. I also mowed the lawn

for three

> hours with the push mower. I think it's safe to say I got my

exercise in today!

What a great day you had today! I'm over here grinning for you :)

Congrats on everything today--lots of victories :)

-Bonnie

Guest guest

> It's not THAT big, but it looks far more comfy than what I currently

> have...which is the equivalent of a concrete thong :P

Bonnie, You have such a way with words. LOL

Guest guest

Happy Birthday Beth... Congrats on the 76lbs gone.. Thats Great !! I would love to be able to ride a bike again.. I would be too afraid the tires would pop.. lol See before no time you will be able to fit into the 14-16 jeans.. :) My job today is going to be mowing the lawn among other things and getting ready to leave in the morning.. m4momma@... wrote: Hi Everyone.I hope you have had a good day today. I did. I had my birthday yesterday That puts me at 219 and 76 pounds gone. : )I have become very much into biking. My dh got me a bike last summer When I opened my gift I was so excited.

Then I looked at the tags in them and it said XL size 14-16. I was so disappointed cause I just now fit into my 18 jeans. Anyway, the best news of the day came when I tried them on and they fit!!! I also mowed the lawn for three hours with the push mower. I think it's safe to say I got my exercise in today! Beth

Messenger with Voice. Make PC-to-Phone Calls to the US (and 30+ countries) for 2ยข/min or less.

Guest guest

In a message dated 6/30/2006 5:37:17 PM Pacific Standard Time, m4momma@... writes:

I hope you have had a good day today. I did. I had my birthday yesterday and today I stepped on the scale and I am one pound lighter!!!

Yay Beth! Happy birthday and congrats on losing another pound!!

I am so proud of myself. I even had cake and ice cream. I just made sure the amounts I had fit into my food plan. Oh what a great birthday. That puts me at 219 and 76 pounds gone. : )

And you should be proud of yourself. Congrats on the total weight loss - you go girl!!

Anyway, for my birthday, dh got me a pair of spandex biking shorts and a spandex top. (Pink and black) They are so awesome. When I opened my gift I was so excited. Then I looked at the tags in them and it said XL size 14-16. I was so disappointed cause I just now fit into my 18 jeans. Anyway, the best news of the day came when I tried them on and they fit!!! And they actually don't look too bad either, if I do say so myself. My dh liked them ; )

How exciting! Another Yay you moment!! Glad dh liked them too (helps, huh).... Curves has some new workout gear out I saw in the Avon catalogue. I don't know if I will go to *that* expense LOL, but it did get me looking for new ideas.

Sorry to be so full of myself here, but I was so excited and had to share with some people who understand. It was the best day.

You go right on and do so. It is not being full of oneself to share victories - on the scale or off!! We are all right here with you celebrating!!

So today I rode twice for a half hour each time in my new biking outfit. It felt great. I was a little self-conscious, but I got over it pretty quick because I am trying so hard to get healthy. I also mowed the lawn for three hours with the push mower. I think it's safe to say I got my exercise in today!

GREAT JOB again!! Curves is closed July 1-4th, so I am gonna have to walk/bike ride for the next few days to get my exercise in. Fortunately, it isn't as blasted hot right now, so here in a few minutes I am gonna head into the shower and get on with my day.

Guest guest

Beth,

Happy birthday!

Just buy a new seat for your bike. They are easy to install and your little size 14/16 hiney will thank you. : )

Ann

Guest guest

> I did. I had my birthday yesterday

A bealted Happy Birthday, Beth. Why not add it to the Calendar for this list

(and the anniversary, too, everyone) so we all know ahead of time when it

comes around next year.

> and today I stepped on the scale and I am one pound lighter!!!

Now that's a pretty nifty present!

Sue in NJ

Guest guest

Thanks to all of you who wished me a happy birthday. I haven't been on the computer in a couple of days. We were gone. I appreciate all of your kind messages. It meant a lot to me to have some people to share with. You girls are all great!

Beth

Guest guest

You had an awesome day - and happy belated birthday! Congrats on coming so far, you're doing wonderful!m4momma@... wrote Hi Everyone.I hope you have had a good day today. I did. I had my birthday yesterday and today I stepped on the scale and I am one pound lighter!!! I am so proud of myself. I even had cake and ice cream. I just made sure the amounts I had fit into my food plan. Oh what a great birthday. That

puts me at 219 and 76 pounds gone. : ) Live, Love, Laugh

Guest guest

In a message dated 7/10/2006 7:44:18 PM US Eastern Standard Time, bryefield@... writes:

You had an awesome day - and happy belated birthday! Congrats on coming so far, you're doing wonderful!

Thank you !

Beth

m4momma@... wrote

Hi Everyone.

I hope you have had a good day today. I did. I had my birthday yesterday and today I stepped on the scale and I am one pound lighter!!! I am so proud of myself. I even had cake and ice cream. I just made sure the amounts I had fit

Live, Love, Laugh

• 5 years later...
Guest guest

Oh - HAPPY, HAPPY DAYS! :o)

Luv - Sheila

Good morning everyone.

I thought I'd write a quick post to tell everyone that I actually woke up happy

today! That's very unusual for me!

It might be that the sun is shining, it might be that my 3 year old only woke

up once briefly in the night (she's been sleeping badly lately)so I got nearly

8 hrs sleep, or it MIGHT just be that my GP is on board with me using T3 only

and increased my dose, which I started yesterday.

Whatever the reason, today is going to be a good day! And I hope, thanks to

going onto T3 only, that I am about to have many more good days to come!

Nadia

No

virus found in this message.

Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

Version: 2012.0.1913 / Virus Database: 2114/4857 - Release Date: 03/07/12