RemedySpot.com

Calling CHRISTINA/AUTO_IMMUNE!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi , sorry to 'trouble you'!!

it's just that you wrote a VERY interesting post (well...you always write very interesting posts!!! ) a little while ago..... about 'waking up in the night for the toilet' (yes, to 'pee') and being low in some mineral....at least that is what I seem to recall! was it magnesium or something? sorry but I really can't remember!

~The reason why I am asking is because I have always been able to sleep right through 7 to 8 hours without waking.

but now since 2 months ago I have been waking up (albeit only once) to go to the toilet, this happens anytime in between 4 to 6 hours after I have fallen asleep. I often don't even pass gigantic amounts of urine, meaning I am sure I could have 'held' more in my bladder, so it is VERY annoying to be woken up when my bladder could have kept a lot more in, certainly enough until I would wake up at my normal time!!! what is going on?? I HATE to be woken up by this!

Incidentally I have only just started thyroid hormone treatment at the same time...so is it because of this? will I go back to normal when I reach my optimal dose of thyroid hormone? (am still in the process of upping my NDT every 3 weeks).

but your post made me want to try your suggestion which I now cannot remember...

you suggested to another poster supplementing with something but I can't remember what! was it magnesium?

thank you SO much in advance for your help