RemedySpot.com

Hi all re possibly trying T3 and here are my bloods so far

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hey folks, I to all who remember me by the way. Very ill, been too ill to post, virtually housebound, couldn't even walk down to the Dr's room today had to lie in the nurse's clinic. I was hoping to try T3 but from what has come back in bloods so far, it seems unlikely to be a good idea at the moment :o I am not sure if the others I requested have been done as my Dr is away for a week but I had to go into the the surgery as I have come out in something yukky in the breast area, tmi? sorry. Anyway I have got the results to some, I am wondering whether certain ones say I have bone problems, or liver problems or heart problems or what. I do know I have been even more breathless of late and the blood tests tell me why. The thyroid ones aren't back yet which is unusual as only the T3 ones normally take like forever, others came back quickly before. Anyway I have put myself on an iron vit C, zinc/copper, magnesium, B100 complex which is all I have at the moment but felt it important to start something as I am already an antibiotics for the nasty chest too which will put strain on my body. Oh and I take 2 1/2 grains Thyroid-S1/ ALP HI 106 IU/L (32-104) 2/ ALT 16 IU/L (10-36)3/ GGT, 5'-nucleotidase HI 48IU/L (6-42)4/ Serum Iron LO 5.0umol/L (8.8-27.0) 5/ Transferrin saturation 6/ Serum Ferritin 32ug/L (13.0- 150.0) 7/ Vitamin D3 LO <15nmol/L (75.0) SR<25 severe deficiency8/ Vitamin B12 309ng/L (211-946) 9/ Serum Folate LO 3.1ug/L (4.6-18.7)10/ RBCMg11/ Copper 12/ Serum zinc LO 10.0umol/l(10.7-17.5) 13/ BNP14/ (FBC)?15/ TSH16/ FT317/ FT418/ TPOab HI 54iu/mL (35<neg 35-50equivocal>50POS)Serum Protein Profile Serum total protein 64g/L (63-79) Serum albumin 38g/L (38-47) Serum globulin 26g/L(18-32)luv Dawnx