RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: My cousin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you for your comments and I agree with you, I downloaded it for my husband to read. I want to try the MMS but not sure when. I want to read the book once it gets here. Have lots of questions I hope it answers. Keep us posted on your progress and good luck. Dianne Bob <winestien@...> wrote: Hi DianneThank you. No, I am not sure as to how long it takes. I bought thee-book and can not read it, And of course this a "self research"

typeof treatment. I have pretty much the same symptoms as diagnosedfibromyalgia people do. I have been told my problem stems most likelyfrom mercury in my mouth, And other toxins that we tend to accumulateas we grow older.I have a theory on this, after spending years tryingto remedy myself, And this is just a theory. We become poisoned fromwhat ever means, Cigarettes,food,water,vaccines,silver fillings,Whatever the cause.These toxins causes the system to back up,Specially the lymphatic system.The tenderness in the muscles and otherparts of the body that most "chronic fatigue" people feel, I think isdue to a plugged up lymph system.Of course they can also cause aproblem with the tummy digesting food, Which causes undigested foodparticles into the blood stream which then has to be attacked by thealready weakened immune system. Plus Mercury for example is known toattach to the receptor sites of the cells that

oxygen normally takes,There by blocking oxygen.Now that's all bad enough, Now here comes themicrobes,fungus, Yeast infectiosn, And bugs that are yet to beidentified. All in all, This is one of those things you have to have,In order to understand it, Other wise, People stare at you in"disbelief" as you try to gain an ounce of understanding from someone,Including family members! As I understand it, Most microbes and toxins are electron donors. Oxidizers such as MMS rob them of their electrons, There by rendering them harmless as they die.So....., If MMS just only doe's what doe's, I think and hope it is astep in the right direction. Bob. >> Bob> > That is absolutely wonderful news for your cousin. Hope you get the

> same results soon. I have ordered the book to read before ordering but > am planning on trying MMS. I also have fibromyalgia and was on a > medication I had to order out of Europe that helped but just got to > expensive. > > Do you know how long you usually have to take the MMS to rid yourself > of all the toxins? > > Good luck and keep us posted. It's posts like this that make you want > to try.> > Dianne> > > >> > Just a quick note to every one, As I keep experimenting with MMS With> > pretty good results, My cousin was getting sicker and sicker, She is> > about 40 and was recently told that she may have fibromyalgia from a> > doctor, which is basically just a name for symptoms which they know> > nothing about on how to treat. She had extreme fatigue was was to a> > point that she needed help bathing and

getting undressed.>> __________________________________________________