RemedySpot.com

Re: Dosing down after 15 drops

Rate this topic

Guest guest

From what I can tell from the book, the ultimate test to see if everything is killed off is 15 drops AMMS and then one hour later 15 more drops AMMS. If you can do that, then supposedly everything is killed off. Unless you are a very large person. Then you might have to go by weight (which is 3 drops for every 25 pounds) for a single dose.

So--it could mean you have killed everything off, if the 15 drop dose, 1 hour apart, is not upsetting your system and you are around 125 to 150 pounds. If you are, say, 250 pounds, then you might 'need' a higher dose to be sure you have killed all the pathogens.

Jim said that once you reach the 15 drops (for that smaller weight) and stayed there for a week or two without any of the side effects, then you'd drop down to the maintenance.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Is it possible that since I'm handling the doses so well that I've

corrected my problem?

Jim also said that if you have HCV you'd want to increase to 15 drops three times a day, and maintain that for some time, to kill the virus. It's on the CD I got from Global Light with my order, which is an interview with Jim and Adam Abraham.

Kathy