RemedySpot.com

Re: Re:weird dream

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Slow and sneaky is best. :-) Don't try to rush it. If you take it slowly, and perhaps even lower your dose by a drop or two, you will still kill the pathogens and it won't be so hard on you. They will still die, even if you go down to one drop. It will just take longer to get rid of them all, but get rid of them you will.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

So maybe I should take a bigger dose, not let

these little devils intimidate me?

At 03:55 PM 11/13/07, you wrote:

>Last night I took 5 drops of AMMS and for the first time had a

>terrible night, could hardly get to sleep and felt a lot of weird

>sensations, shaking and some fear. I rode it out knowing it would

>pass but am wondering what is happening.

>

>I find it interesting too that I did not take the MMS after my dream

>so the pathogens did " win " that round and last night has me reluctant

>to take tonight's dose. So maybe I should take a bigger dose, not let

>these little devils intimidate me?

>

>Jill

>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jill,

I feel " anxiety " when I take the pardophious, which I attribute to

" die-off " . I surely have no advice. I do know that at Findhorn, when

they want any kind of unwelcome critter to leave the land, they talk

to it. And when native hunters hunt, they pray to the spirit of the

animal first. So maybe we should be communicating with our critters.

I actually think this a great line of thought. Right now, as we take

anything to " kill " things, we're treating both our bodies and the

critters as objects. But our body is part of us, a part of our

mind/body synergy. And our critters are living in close interrelationship.

Bechamp supposedly believed in changing the terrain so the critters

either change too or leave or fade away. Perhaps a better approach

than out and out attack?

Really food for thought ...

Angel

Rune Gateway.

Imagine as you take the MMS, that you are at a gateway into a beautiful garden you have never been in before.

As you stand at the gate, you look back and see your life behind you and below you, and you see it all, the joys, the sorrows, the triumphs, the losses, everything it took to bring you to this place. You see the pathogens inside you that have also brought you to an awareness of how important your health is, and you see them as friends dressed in terrible robes of illness. And you see that they are your teachers, and your dearest friends, and that they only wish to be loved for who they are. So you love them, you bless them, and you wish them well, for you know full well, and they know full well, that you cannot enter the garden with them inside of you, and that releasing them from their life of pathogen will allow them to become something else, or perhaps they will continue to be a pathogen and teach someone else, but you no longer need them, and they long to go with your blessing. Then you release them, watch them depart, and then you enter the garden.

Sweet dreams!

Kathy

I had a weird dream too. I was riding a horse, and was going along and got off the path to the right, so I turned the horse to the left, and there was a steep hill, and suddenly we were falling falling falling, and of course the dream ended as I wasn't about to hit bottom on a horse and have it roll on me. Another dream, I was driving a bus, and was going downhill, and couldn't get the brakes to totally stop the bus, it just kept going, then it was going down some really big stairs, and bouncing higher on each stair, on the last bounce, that dream ended too. A lot of non -segue jumps from one place to another, or quantum jumps, as in What the bleep do we know? Oh and I dreamed that I was dreaming, that was a hoot. I told myself that I could do anything I wanted, cuz it was a dream and I knew it.

I've had several rather strange dreams since starting the MMS. And it seems that I remember them more and with greater detail.

Kathy