RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Question on mms

Rate this topic

Guest guest

The formula from Jim's book is--if you are able to use the same size dropper caps for the acid as you are using for the MMS then it is 5 drops acid to 1 drop MMS. If you are using the bigger dropper cap that is on the MMS bottle, and for the acid a standard size eye dropper, then the ratio is 7 or 8 drops acid to 1 drop MMS. It is always better to have a bit more acid than less acid because less acid means the MMS isn't activating properly.

You MUST wait 3 minutes for the MMS and acid to activate before adding water or juice. So---take a glass or plastic drinking glass, add the drops of MMS, add the drops of which ever acid you are using (lemon juice, vinegar, citric acid at 10% solution), wait 3 minutes, then pour in either water or a juice WITHOUT added vit. C at a rate of 1/3 to 1/2 cup. Then immediately drink. No need to wait after adding the water before being able to drink the AMMS. (vit. C stops MMS from working ,so don't use orange juice at all, or any bottled juice with added C. Knudson's juices have many flavors without C added, but you have to read the labels because they do add C to some of their flavors. Most store juices do have C added)

It's best, when talking about MMS to use MMS as meaning the stuff directly from the green bottle and AMMS for activated MMS when talking about the stuff you actually drink. This stops any confusion between the 2. One is pure sodium chlorite and water (MMS) and one is MMS with acid and a 3 minute wait (AMMS). Please go to www.miraclemineral.org and order Jim's second book. It only costs $10 and is worth every penny. It will explain all about MMS, what it is, what it does and how to take it.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Thanks very much, . If I'm taking more acv, is it all right to

use more than the amount you mentioned?

Also, after adding the mms to the acv, can I put that combination in

water and stir it before drinking?

Great. Just make sure that the ACV is 5%. If you want a stronger AMMS then you use 10% solution citric acid. Citric acid is dried lemon juice, powdered. You can sometimes find it in the bulk section of health food stores, or the NOW brand of supplements has it. To make a 10% solution you take 1 part (teaspoon, tablespoon, whatever) to 9 parts water. Shake until mixed. Store this in the fridge because if you make up a large batch--say a few ounces it can spoil before you use it up if you leave it out on the counter. The MMS can be left on the counter, but be sure to put it in a cupboard or drawer, because if MMS is exposed to direct sun light, even in the dark green bottle, in one hour of direct sunlight the MMS will become useless. Regular room light is fine for a few days, but even that can have a negative effect. So keep the MMS in a dark place.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Thanks very much, . I ordered my mms online and will get the

acv before it comes. I'll go to the site you mentioned to find out

about the second book.

Get and read the free first book too...

Dan

From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of postman1008Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 9:36 AM Subject: [ ] Re: Question on mms

Thanks very much, . I ordered my mms online and will get the acv before it comes. I'll go to the site you mentioned to find out about the second book.Ira>> The formula from Jim's book is--if you are able to use the same size dropper> caps for the acid as you are using for the MMS then it is 5 drops acid to 1> drop MMS. If you are using the bigger dropper cap that is on the MMS bottle> and for the acid a standard size eye dropper, then the ratio is 7 or 8> drops acid to 1 drop MMS. It is always better to have a bit more acid than> less acid because less acid means the MMS isn't activating properly.> > You MUST wait 3 minutes for the MMS and acid to activate before adding water> or juice. So---take a glass or plastic drinking glass, add the drops of MMS> add the drops of which ever acid you are using (lemon juice, vinegar,> citric acid at 10% solution), wait 3 minutes, then pour in either water or a> juice WITHOUT added vit. C at a rate of 1/3 to 1/2 cup. Then immediately> drink. No need to wait after adding the water before being able to drink> the AMMS. (vit. C stops MMS from working ,so don't use orange juice at all,> or any bottled juice with added C. Knudson's juices have many flavors> without C added, but you have to read the labels because they do add C to> some of their flavors. Most store juices do have C added)> > It's best, when talking about MMS to use MMS as meaning the stuff directly> from the green bottle and AMMS for activated MMS when talking about the> stuff you actually drink. This stops any confusion between the 2. One is> pure sodium chlorite and water (MMS) and one is MMS with acid and a 3 minute> wait (AMMS). Please go to www.miraclemineral.org and order Jim's second> book. It only costs $10 and is worth every penny. It will explain all> about MMS, what it is, what it does and how to take it.> > Samala,> > > -------Original Message-------> Thanks very much, . If I'm taking more acv, is it all right to> use more than the amount you mentioned?> > Also, after adding the mms to the acv, can I put that combination in> water and stir it before drinking?>