RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: checking in/ Shelf life of MMS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks. I had forgotten that about the MMS. I do have the kit but now I wonder if it's going to be possible to only mix one at a time.

Sharon

Get easy, one-click access to your favorites. Make your homepage.

If you have a good postal scale--a good one, not those cheapy dollar ones, you can weight it out per bottle. You SHOULD have 1.4 pounds of chlorite--which is 634 grams. Then divide either the 1.4 pounds (harder) or the 634 grams by 14 and that will give you how much per bottle you want. When I sold my kits I went by Jim Humble's recommendations and use the 634 grams of chlorite and I got the 13 bottles just like he said that made up--not 14 from Global Light. So, you may want to weigh the amount of chlorite you got from Global Light to see exactly what that weighs, then divide by 14. Do the same for the amount of water it says to use to make the 14 bottles. Then you can mix one bottle at a time, as needed. Just be sure to use distilled water to mix with the chlorite, label the finished bottle. Store the finished bottle out of direct sun light and even room light. Direct sun will make the MMS worthless in just 1 hour, and the room light after a few days. Also, store your chlorite in a glass jar in a dark area where the temp stays rather constant. Not like in your garage where it might get really hot in the summer and really cold in the winter.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Of course! You will need to have a scale and divide the Crystals into

equal portions and figure out the ammount water that you will need to

mix with the crystals.The crystals are said to last indefinately. I

mixed my whole kit up at once so I am giving away the MMS to friends

who want to try it and plan to just keep enough on hand for 2 1/2 years.

If you purchased a bottle, then it is already made up and not powder, is that right?

My understanding is that if you leave it out and let it evaporate, it returns to powder.

Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Sharon HansonSent: Monday, November 19, 2007 9:58 AM Subject: Re: [ ] Re: checking in/ Shelf life of MMS

Thank you. I purchased a bottle so my kit only makes 13. I will keep your message and use for future referance.

Sharon

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. __________ NOD32 2665 (20071117) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com