RemedySpot.com

testimonial

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have reported before that MMS made my breathing easier. Here's what happened last night.

I was born with asthma. Had it all through my childhood and though I outgrew it as a young adult it left my lungs compromised--meaning that if I exerted myself I wouldn't be able to breath deep. There were many times that I'd still have asthmatic spells of short duration. If I was in a damp environment it would be hard for me to breath.

I started taking MMS, only 6 drops a day. I noticed better breathing in just 2 days, but in only less than 3 weeks I am now able to breath all the way to lung capacity. I can fill my lungs completely with air and not cough or have that catch that happens. And last night I went to a concert held in an underground cave. It was quite a ways down--and going down is always easy. ;-) But coming up, I pushed myself to keep up with the group as we were leaving so as not to block anyone behind me. When I got to the surface I had to sit down and catch my breath for 3 to 4 minutes before breathing slowed down to normal. BUT--the whole time I was puffing and panting was just from being physically out of shape and had nothing to do with my lungs, because I, miraculously was breathing deeply, filling my lungs, no catching, no heat/pain in the lungs from exertion, no coughing. I was pretty darn impressed!! That has never happened to me before in my life.

Samala,