RemedySpot.com

RE: Overdose and pet treatment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the reply. He is better now. He lost 8 lbs. In 1 day! Obviously mostly water weight. It took a couple days to fully recover and he has dropped back to 10 drops for a while. It was quite a lesson for us in that it is very important to go slow!

I wanted to let everyone know that I put my dog on it. He is a 25lb. Cockapoo that I believe has lyme just like the rest of my family (lots of allergies, thyroid issues, persistant systemic fungal infection, and overall fatigue). I started him on 3 drops and he threw up a little the first few days. Am now keeping him on 4 drops 1x/day. I mix it with beef broth so its not so icky for him. His fungus infested ear has improved somewhat (not nearly as painful). I think I will keep him at that dose for a long time as he is small. Anyone else try this on their pets?

-- RE: [ ] Overdose

Mine lasted about 24 hours.

I hope hubby feels better by now.

Then the yeast infection hit from the diarrhea.

That lasted a few days.

I'm back on the drops, took 9 tonight, first increase was last night, was taking 6 for a week before that.

I'm building up slowly, HCV is delicate.

If not careful I overdo it quite easily.

Just remember the antidote.

If you take it and feel cramping an hour later, take a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and sip it slowly, the cramps should subside in an hour.

If you drink too fast, you could vomit.

But then, if you need to vomit, that could be a good thing.

Kathy