RemedySpot.com

Re: Using MMS when not sick

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, here's the situation. I started taking MMS, at the 15 drop dose, because I am pretty healthy. Just wanted to see what it would do. Kicked my but, that's what it did. :-) I'd say just start taking it. You might very well be surprised at what is actually living inside you that, on the surface, is not giving you any physical problems. Yet. Now I take it, slowly going up a drop every few days, because I don't like feeling nauseated. Though I still have no physical symptoms of anything being 'wrong' with me--if I take too much it will certainly effect me. So I take it to kill what's in there, and then will continue on a maintenance dose just to keep the beasties at bay.

Samala,

-------Original Message-------

Has anyone been taking it when NOT being ill ?

In other words, *if it ain't broke, don't fix it *

is what I'm trying to say.

But then again If you dont try it before you are sick you wont know how your body will tollerate a dose. Do you have amalgam fillings? We all have toxins like mercury and lead that could be oxidized out of our bodies to prevent us from becoming ill. Also most of us have had Chicken pox. Those viruses hide in our nerves to become shingles later in life, Latent germs live in our bodies waiting for a weakness that they can take advantage of. Our bodies are constantly fighting fungal and yeast overgrowth.we are doing it to ourselves with eating too much sugar. The MMS will also help us fight it off. Ever been bit by a mosquito, a tick, a flea.What pathogen was passed to you? maybe none. maybe you have some mild form of lyme etc.maybe your body has been winning that battle , but if the ballance changes in their favor you could

begin to have symptoms. Could there be a cancer starting in your body?I have a few small bumps on my head. Maybe its cancer.Maybe you have a spot on your skin that you think is a mole. What if its something else? Jim Humble suggests a maintenence dose of 6 drops a day for older people and 6 drops 2 or so times a week for younger. He doesnt know for sure , but he beleives it will extend a persons healthy lifespan. You choose. IN NCHerman <papadoo1@...> wrote: I have a bottle of MMS & a bottle of citric acid.I haven't tried ingesting any yet.Thought I would wait until I feel a viral attactor some pysical ailment coming on.Has anyone been taking it when NOT being ill ?In other words, *if it ain't broke, don't fix it *is what I'm trying to say.Smitty Wilkins

http//:www.juiceplus.com/+lw55887

The Children's Research Foundation Children 6-15 FREE for 3 years

Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Mobile. Try it now.