RemedySpot.com

RE: small text

Rate this topic

Guest guest

For those visually challenged try going to view > text size? and then larger or largest to get some help with small print.

medusa

RE: [ ] Re:a word of warning

Meanwhile for me, even with a 20 inch gorgeous screen, the words are so small I just get tired of looking. I finally just hit Control F and typed in the word health, and then did it again to find health goods. MMS was a little easier. You have some great articles there. I would suggest changing the font size and readability of the links for those with less than perfect vision.

Kathy

Thanks, Medusa, it didn't help on the links, as they are pictures with words on them, but the word on the bottom of the webpage got bigger.

About that big, too!

My mouse has a way to increase font size.....

Kathy

-----Original Message-----From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of medusa569Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 8:36 AM Subject: Re: [ ] small text

For those visually challenged try going to view > text size? and then larger or largest to get some help with small print.

medusa

RE: [ ] Re:a word of warning

Meanwhile for me, even with a 20 inch gorgeous screen, the words are so small I just get tired of looking. I finally just hit Control F and typed in the word health, and then did it again to find health goods. MMS was a little easier. You have some great articles there. I would suggest changing the font size and readability of the links for those with less than perfect vision.

Kathy

__________ NOD32 2673 (20071120) Information __________This message was checked by NOD32 antivirus system.http://www.eset.com